Download 2018

Hart Attack

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’m going for a final prediction, taking some of the obvious ones from that list and some of what I had anyway: 

Avenged Sevenfold / Bullet For My Valentine / Enter Shikari / Killswitch Engage / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Code Orange / Black Peaks 

You Me At Six (TOYC in full) / Black Veil Brides / Hollywood Undead 

CKY

Meshuggah

Guns ‘N Roses / Black Stone Cherry / Volbeat / Joan Jett & The Blackhearts / The Hives / Baroness / Bodycount ft. Ice T / The Pink Slips 

Parkway Drive / Babymetal / Jonathan Davis 

Neck Deep 

Kreator 

Ozzy Osbourne / Marilyn Manson / Ghost / Alice In Chains / Shinedown / Hatebreed / Avatar / Phil Campbell & The Bastard Sons / Greta Van Fleet 

Rise Against / Alexisonfire / Asking Alexandria 

Converge 

Tesseract

Yup,looks good.

You sir, should start booking festivals

5 minutes ago, LRDJ said:

I'm 99% sure Loathe are playing, I'd have thought they'd be announced tomorrow.

I saw them supporting Bury Tomorrow and didn’t think much to them at all. They seemed pretty popular with the rest of the crowd though. Could see them playing early on the Avalanche. 

7 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Guy on Download forum who leaked the last one correctly and he says he knows 9 from tomorrow's announcement and only 3 are on that list.

Oh right. I never had @Pop Punk Sucks down as lamestream media putting out fake news. :P

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

He’s hinted at Milk Teeth and Knocked Loose playing. That’ll be nice. 

I remember when I had my milk teeth knocked loose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I saw them supporting Bury Tomorrow and didn’t think much to them at all. They seemed pretty popular with the rest of the crowd though. Could see them playing early on the Avalanche. 

They're from where I hail (Liverpool) and everybody raves about them here because there's not a lot coming from here atm, I like them but they're not my favourite. Awesome dudes though. I'd expect them and Holding Absence to play tbh, their tour could well be why they wouldn't be announced yet though.

9 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I can't believe Hollywood Indeed are still a thing. All the weirdos I knew liked them when I was in like year 9.

I’ve got a mate who insists on putting them on at every single pre-drinks and goes on about how great they are. He’s 23. I guess he’s my equivalent of your Imagine Dragons flatmate except I thankfully don’t have to live with it. What a god awful band. 

Edited by Andre91

16 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve got a mate who insists on putting them on at every single pre-drinks and goes on about how great they are. He’s 23. I guess he’s my equivalent of your Imagine Dragons flatmate except I thankfully don’t have to live with it. What a god awful band. 

At least you've heard more than their first album to make an opinion, because that album is atrocious

Apparently the leak I got was a fake list. The girl I know who sent me it was the victim of a planned fake leak by the company she works for to see who was leaking stuff. Seems they gave out several different lists to several different people so they could trace whichever one back to that person by leaving out one big obvious name in each one. Did wonder why BSC weren't on there :D