Download 2018

Hart Attack

18 minutes ago, seant007 said:

They have a new EP by the name of "Back to Blues" that fits it's title and has gotten quite satisfactory reviews, you should def check it out if you like BSC.

Ahhh, on it!

The title doesn't lend itself to a download sub slot though?

One band no one seems to be mentioning (maybe because they were controversial the last time they played) that could be put in and also a band that I hope does is Chase & Status. They are playing Rock Am Ring and have quite a bit of leeway with gigs lately.

Again the only 2 negatives about them that I can think of is they are not really 100% rock, and they haven't done gigs like Download in a wile, but Rock am Ring might give them a 2nd stage position, They are pretty explosive of a live act.

Edited by seant007

12 minutes ago, seant007 said:

One band no one seems to be mentioning (maybe because they were controversial the last time they played) that could be put in and also a band that I hope does is Chase & Status. They are playing Rock Am Ring and have quite a bit of leeway with gigs lately.

Again the only 2 negatives about them that I can think of is they are not really 100% rock, and they haven't done gigs like Download in a wile, but Rock am Ring might give them a 2nd stage position, They are pretty explosive of a live act.

They've dropped off in popularity a lot recently. Don't think they would come back now.

It’s now 60 bands being announced so that will be the majority of the lineup including the 20 we already have. 

Reckon we could get day and stage splits? If they have 80 bands booked then they must have them sorted them as to who is playing where, because that only leaves another 20 or so to be added in. 

Black Stone Cherry have announced an Irish date on Thursday 7th June so they must be nailed on to sub GNR now. 

23 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I'd be stunned if we didn't get splits with that size of announcement. Paramore as the other sub with the arena tour being done?

Paramore would only headlined, Copping has said as much on TNM and the Jasta Podcast. BSC will sub GNR. 

A7X / BFMV / Enter Shikari 

GNR / BSC / Volbeat 

Ozzy / Manson / Ghost