Download 2018

Hart Attack

Hi guys, new member but viewed on and off for a while.

Corey didn't actually confirm Download at Brixton on Monday.

He mentioned "Bouncing like you're at Download 18" in one song and then near the end said "We'll see you sooner than you think"

As with 99% of the crowd, I assumed that was a Download confirmation but obviously not.

1 hour ago, Damian46 said:

Hi guys, new member but viewed on and off for a while.

Corey didn't actually confirm Download at Brixton on Monday.

He mentioned "Bouncing like you're at Download 18" in one song and then near the end said "We'll see you sooner than you think"

As with 99% of the crowd, I assumed that was a Download confirmation but obviously not.

Welcome!

Yeah that does seem slightly less of a confirmation. Still a weird thing for him to say. :lol: Quite a shock that they’re around and have had to play their own shows instead of an appearance at essentially Corey’s festival home. Maybe a sign that Copping doesn’t get as much say as in the past.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Welcome!

Yeah that does seem slightly less of a confirmation. Still a weird thing for him to say. :lol: Quite a shock that they’re around and have had to play their own shows instead of an appearance at essentially Corey’s festival home. Maybe a sign that Copping doesn’t get as much say as in the past.

Thanks!

Yeah, very weird,  everyone definitely left assuming it was essentially a confirmation but he never actually spoke the magic words.

As I've said above, I still wouldn't be surprised if he appears himself but it's a definite shame, they have such a good catalogue to choose from now.

6 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet For My Valentine
Volbeat
Killswitch Engage

The Offspring
Papa Roach

-----

Guns N' Roses
Black Stone Cherry
Alice In Chains
Trivium