Download 2018

Hart Attack

15 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Avenged Sevenfold / Bullet For My Valentine / Trivium / Black Veil Brides / Asking Alexandria / Body Count / Stray From The Path 

Ghost / Meshuggah 

Neck Deep 

Guns N’ Roses / Black Stone Cherry / Alice In Chains / The Hives / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / While She Sleeps / Code Orange / Milk Teeth 

Rise Against / Alexisonfire 

Converge 

Ozzy Osbourne / Marilyn Manson / Stone Sour / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club / Stone Temple Pilots / Avatar / Phil Campbell & The Bastard Sons / Turbowolf 

Parkway Drive / Babymetal 

PVRIS

I'd be sold on that.

16 hours ago, Andre91 said:

He stated Parkway, BM, Asking and Bodycount yesterday but posted the full list of band being announced an hour before tonight, if I’m not mistaken? 

It was someone else. The original guy was incensed that his source had not told him about Alexisonfire. I knew the release mid afternoon but was working up a mast in the middle of nowhere so couldn't post. 

15 hours ago, Jericode said:

Haha, fair comment. Download always falls the weekend of my girlfriend's birthday and after showing her the line-up she doesn't seem keen, so I'll be doing something with her instead. It's a great inconvenience on my life.

I have fully converted her on Reading Festival though after taking her in 2016 so I'm just hoping the line-up is solid this year!

Other girlfriends are available :)

16 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Avenged Sevenfold / Bullet For My Valentine / Trivium / Black Veil Brides / Asking Alexandria / Body Count / Stray From The Path 

Ghost

Stop this. Stop this now. Ghost and A7x will not clash or there will be hellfire and brimstone. And that's just from my arse.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Ghost / Meshuggah 

Neck Deep 

Guns N’ Roses / Black Stone Cherry / Alice In Chains / The Hives / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / While She Sleeps / Code Orange / Milk Teeth 

Rise Against / Alexisonfire 

Converge 

Ozzy Osbourne / Marilyn Manson / Stone Sour / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club / Stone Temple Pilots / Avatar / Phil Campbell & The Bastard Sons / Turbowolf 

Parkway Drive / Babymetal 

PVRIS

Neck Deep, Converge and Parkway would be a decent headliner set for me though the only other other acts I'd care about are on the Saturday and nothing else on the other days :P

14 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Guy on DL forums confirmed Hatebreed and Stick to Your Guns. Hatebreed are quality and hadn't listened to the latter before but listening to them now they sound like a much heavier Rise Against. Right up my alley.

I saw that last night and was really pleased. STYG are really good. Their crowd they had supporting Architects is the most ‘up for it’ crowd I’ve ever experienced for any support band. It was chaos. Hopefully they’re in the Avalanche tent. I can see Hatebreed playing Main Stage or maybe headlining the Avalanche. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I saw that last night and was really pleased. STYG are really good. Their crowd they had supporting Architects is the most ‘up for it’ crowd I’ve ever experienced for any support band. It was chaos. Hopefully they’re in the Avalanche tent. I can see Hatebreed playing Main Stage or maybe headlining the Avalanche. 

Hatebreed shouldnt be qualified to headline my back garden - awful band. Stick them on second with decent alternatives elsewhere.

In terms of up for it crowds - Architects fans have always been really receptive of supports. Just wait for that Alexandra Palace show.

Avenged / 30STM / B4MV / Trivium / Neck Deep / Marmozets / Code Orange / Black Peaks

Hollywood Vampires / Arch Enemy / Converge / Body Count

Pvris / Mayday Parade

GNR / Black Stone Cherry / Stone Sour / Rise Against / Frank Carter / The Hives / Municipal Waste / Soilwork

The Offspring / Alexisonfire / While She Sleeps / Meshuggah

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tommorow

Ozzy / Limp Bizkit / Marylin Manson / Black Veil Brides / Hatebreed / Hollywood Undead / Stick To Your Guns / Milk Teeth

Parkway Drive / Babymetal / Feeder / Wolfmother

New Found Glory / Anti-Flag

34 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Avenged / 30STM / B4MV / Trivium / Neck Deep / Marmozets / Code Orange / Black Peaks

Hollywood Vampires / Arch Enemy / Converge / Body Count

Pvris / Mayday Parade

GNR / Black Stone Cherry / Stone Sour / Rise Against / Frank Carter / The Hives / Municipal Waste / Soilwork

The Offspring / Alexisonfire / While She Sleeps / Meshuggah

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tommorow

Ozzy / Limp Bizkit / Marylin Manson / Black Veil Brides / Hatebreed / Hollywood Undead / Stick To Your Guns / Milk Teeth

Parkway Drive / Babymetal / Feeder / Wolfmother

New Found Glory / Anti-Flag

I’d be all over that. Can’t see Manson and Bullet being anything less than subs though. That Friday Main Stage is incredible, as is the Saturday second stage, providing it finishes before GNR. 

26 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’d be all over that. Can’t see Manson and Bullet being anything less than subs though. That Friday Main Stage is incredible, as is the Saturday second stage, providing it finishes before GNR. 

Could see them both third down tbh, dependent on strong subs. Feel that Manson would perch over Limp Bizkit though, surely? 

6 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Could see them both third down tbh, dependent on strong subs. Feel that Manson would perch over Limp Bizkit though, surely? 

I think they're similar sized, but Mansons shite live, where as Bizkits one of the most fun live bands about. 

I don't see why Bullet would sub tbh. Even thirds generous for their actual size now but being DL fest favourites will keep them up

Looking back on previous years subs I'd say Bullet are at about the same level right now, and especially with a new album on the way. Manson could also easily sub - was quite a bit of hype surrounding his new album, even if the final product wasn't very good.

BFMV - Avenged
Marilyn Manson - GnR
Hollywood Vampires - Ozzy