Download 2018

Hart Attack

AFI got their slot because of the rarity factor. They hadn’t played a UK festival in 8 years and hadn’t been to the UK at all in something like 6, wasn’t it? Rise Against would no way be in the top three. I can see them headlining second against GNR but finishing early. 

I’m going for Ghost, Rise Against and Parkway Drive as our second stage headliners. 

Jimmy Eat World for Main Stage if they aren’t at Slam Dunk?

Edited by Andre91

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

AFI got their slot because of the rarity factor. They hadn’t played a UK festival in 8 years and hadn’t been to the UK at all in something like 6, wasn’t it? Rise Against would no way be in the top three. I can see them headlining second against GNR but finishing early. 

I’m going for Ghost, Rise Against and Parkway Drive as our second stage headliners. 

Jimmy Eat World for Main Stage if they aren’t at Slam Dunk?

Change your avi.

5 minutes ago, dentalkhan said:

Okay continue to support a guy who preyed on an underage girl and released a statement completely avoiding that fact, not denying it and trying to play the victim himself after the disgusting thing he did.

Continue with whatever you were doing before telling me what I need to do. 

59 minutes ago, Rockchick76 said:

Can someone answer me a quick question, I have bought arena only tickets and wondered if i can go to and from the arena to my car during the day as i read this.....  

"Camping wristbands allow unlimited access to and from the event. There is no re-entry on ticket alone."

thanks guys 

No I don't think you can. But why would you want to? It's miles.

11 hours ago, Rockchick76 said:

Can someone answer me a quick question, I have bought arena only tickets and wondered if i can go to and from the arena to my car during the day as i read this.....  

"Camping wristbands allow unlimited access to and from the event. There is no re-entry on ticket alone."

thanks guys 

With weekend arena you get a wristband that allows you to exit and re-enter, however as devilman said it's a very long walk.

I could see/hope for something like this:

Avenged Sevenfold
Limp Bizkit
Architects
Trivium

Alice In Chains

Guns And Roses
Stone Sour
Bullet For My Valentine

Rise Against
Jimmy Eat World

Ozzy Osbourne
Marilyn Manson
Volbeat
Ghost

Parkway Drive
Killswitch Engage

Struggling to think of anybody (who seems to be around at them minute) to sub AIC, or to play that slot that would work with AIC being 3rd on the GnR day and who to place 4th down on the Guns day, and I also have the feeling that Bullet are going to sub the Guns day, but then what do you do with the rest like Stone Sour?

18 minutes ago, KingPin said:

Avenged Sevenfold
Limp Bizkit
Architects
Trivium

Alice In Chains

Guns And Roses
Stone Sour
Bullet For My Valentine

Rise Against
Jimmy Eat World

Ozzy Osbourne
Marilyn Manson
Volbeat
Ghost

Parkway Drive
Killswitch Engage

Struggling to think of anybody (who seems to be around at them minute) to sub AIC, or to play that slot that would work with AIC being 3rd on the GnR day and who to place 4th down on the Guns day, and I also have the feeling that Bullet are going to sub the Guns day, but then what do you do with the rest like Stone Sour?

would be sold on a friday ticket but overall pretty strong, i'd possibly get a weekend ticket if that was the case.

30 minutes ago, KingPin said:

Avenged Sevenfold
Limp Bizkit
Architects
Trivium

Alice In Chains

Guns And Roses
Stone Sour
Bullet For My Valentine

Rise Against
Jimmy Eat World

Ozzy Osbourne
Marilyn Manson
Volbeat
Ghost

Parkway Drive
Killswitch Engage

Although Saturday and Sunday are OK, this Friday's really crappy. Really hope we'll get something better on Friday, maybe on the 2nd stage