Download 2018

Hart Attack

14 minutes ago, Xeph1995 said:

Kiddie metal. Their music is very bland and generic. 

Well, if kiddie metal sells out multiple arena tours, tops the UK albums chart and headlines the biggest rock festival in the UK (twice) they’re doing alright. 

Kiddie metal :lol: 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Well, if kiddie metal sells out multiple arena tours, tops the UK albums chart and headlines the biggest rock festival in the UK (twice) they’re doing alright. 

Kiddie metal :lol: 

Kiddie metal is quite literally the most likely metal to do what you're listing there.

1 hour ago, Xeph1995 said:

Kiddie metal. Their music is very bland and generic. 

I shouldn't bite but this is so daft I can only think you haven't listened to them properly. While they are not my favourite band your description is way off by any reasonable standards. Just look at their song lengths and you'll see very little less than 5 minutes. Like him or not nobody sounds like M Shadows. The guitar work, especially the solos, is not the sort of stuff your average band is pumping out. If a band with songs as diverse as Seize The Day, A Little Piece Of Heaven, Buried Alive, God Damn, Sidewinder and This Means War in their catalogue are generic then I don't understand the definition. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Best lyric? You've clearly not heard that recent one about a monkey climbing out of hell? Top notch lyrics on that bad boy!

you'd have thought they'd have run out of hell-beasts after 40 years.

<hangs head in shame>

I saw maiden on their first two UK headline tours.

</dies of shame>

edit: they were better with D'Anno.

Edited by eFestivals

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Plenty of people are bigger on the mainland than they are here. Is he one of them?

Yeah he is and for good reason hes really good. Industrial is a good genre. The mainland seem to know their music one of the reasons mainland gets such better line ups. Hell Fest has had the best line up of any "big" metal festival in years.

Edited by Xeph1995
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Xeph1995 said:

Yeah he is and for good reason hes really good. Industrial is a good genre. The mainland seem to know their music one of the reasons mainland gets such better line ups. Hell Fest has had the best line up of any "big" metal festival in years.

Marilyn Manson is abysmal live and has been for a long time. 

I can see him subbing A7X over here. 

• Upvote 1