Download 2018

Hart Attack

45 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Only one not shite headliner but gizza Weezer / Offspring / Placebo / Architects headlining second against the shiters and I'm down. I know however this will not happen, and they won't clash GNR and Ozzy with anyone for fucks sake. Also Avenged should get some good exposure since weekend tickets will presumably fly which is nice

Avenged / 30 STM / Offspring / Parkway Drive / Amon Amarth / Hatebreed

Poison / Thunder

Pvris

GNR / Volbeat / Architects / Trivium / Frank Carter / Hollywood Undead

Placebo / ATDI

New Found Glory

Ozzy / Hollywood Vampires / Manson / Papa Roach / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps

Panic! / Jimmy Eat World

Asking Alexandria

I'd go Saturday even if I'd rather Papa Roach and JEW. 

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

Paying to go to Florida mainly for an extra 30 minutes of Godsmack than what you'd get here?

It's a contributing factor but it looks like an adventure. I can watch 5FDP and Stonesour in Glasgow but I'm off to Berlin to watch them. Meeting rock/metal fans around the world is great. You cannot beat going to a gig somewhere different then going to a rock club and getting fucked up with new friends who are just like you. If you haven't tried it, make sure you do. After saying all that the dates for that festival clash with a title I have to defend so probably won't happen. It'll go on my list with Rocklahoma, Rock on the Range and Aftershock.

16 minutes ago, devilman said:

It's a contributing factor but it looks like an adventure. I can watch 5FDP and Stonesour in Glasgow but I'm off to Berlin to watch them. Meeting rock/metal fans around the world is great. You cannot beat going to a gig somewhere different then going to a rock club and getting fucked up with new friends who are just like you. If you haven't tried it, make sure you do. After saying all that the dates for that festival clash with a title I have to defend so probably won't happen. It'll go on my list with Rocklahoma, Rock on the Range and Aftershock.

Ah fair enough man, didn't actually think of it like that. Not quite the States but could see myself jetting off to Werchter soonish, but yeah does sound cool

Avenged / 30 STM / Architects / Rise Against / Amon Amarth / Hatebreed / Municipal Waste / Black Peaks

Hollywood Vampires / Thunder / Napalm Death

Pvris / Less than Jake / ASIWYFA

Dying Fetus

GNR / Stone Sour / Parkway Drive / Trivium / Frank Carter / Hollywood Undead / Pennywise / The Black Dhalia Murders

Placebo / ATDI / Saxon

New Found Glory / Against Me / Milk Teeth

Tesseract

Ozzy / Black Stone Cherry / Manson / Papa Roach / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps / Periphery / Code Orange

Panic! / Jimmy Eat World / Refused

Converge / Bury Tomorrow / Rolo Tomassi

Carpenter Brut

Edited by Steve1000

Why are people still considering PVRIS? Earlier stuff was ok on TV but having seen them live now they'd be more at home at V or Creamfields or something. And that's if they perform well. At Leeds they played bad songs badly. It was dire. I can't see they have any place at Download. 

20 minutes ago, devilman said:

Why are people still considering PVRIS? Earlier stuff was ok on TV but having seen them live now they'd be more at home at V or Creamfields or something. And that's if they perform well. At Leeds they played bad songs badly. It was dire. I can't see they have any place at Download. 

Creamfields wut.

Agreed, don't think they'll be at download anymore (could still see them at Glasto, R&L or V)

2 hours ago, devilman said:

It doesn’t really matter what the music sounds like nowadays. As long as they still wear the clothes and appeal to Kerrang readers, they’re gonna be in with a shout of doing Download. Same with a whole bunch of other bands.

Last one, I swear... 

Avenged Sevenfold / Marilyn Manson / Architects / Black Veil Brides / Body Count ft. Ice T / Stray From The Path / The One Hundred 

Ghost / At The Drive-In / Napalm Death 

New Found Glory 

Guns 'N Roses / Black Stone Cherry / Trivium / Alice In Chains / While She Sleeps / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Code Orange / Milk Teeth 

Jimmy Eat World / Neck Deep / Hollywood Undead 

Converge 

Ozzy Osbourne / Hollywood Vampires / Stone Sour / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club / L7 / Avatar / Municipal Waste / Turbowolf

Parkway Drive / Papa Roach / Asking Alexandria 

PVRIS

3 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

I thought they were all going to be in Kerrang but guess not. Hopefully the one that's not Avenged since we already know them 

I think it will be A7X and then maybe save the best one for last? Let's hope we can get a few more other acts announced to tomorrow or pretty soon ish!