Download 2018

Hart Attack

27 minutes ago, KingPin said:

BMTH aren't headlining the festival this years guys come on, plus there's absolutely nothing that suggests that they are going to be.

There's not really anything to suggest anyone for the 3rd headliner. If Metallica have pulled out like it seems then it'll probably be somebody underwhelming in one way or another.

34 minutes ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Yeah I get that. Just seems a bit crazy. People expecting loads of bands or something I guess but I thought it was more the norm they announced 1 headliner a day rather than loads at once. 

Yeah but why would they delay just for Ozzy. What could have possibly stopped them announcing that a few days ago. Also they could have at least said "first headliner announcement" rather than just first announcement

1 hour ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Yeah I get that. Just seems a bit crazy. People expecting loads of bands or something I guess but I thought it was more the norm they announced 1 headliner a day rather than loads at once. 

Yeah it's because people were expecting more than just one act that we'd all already accepted was playing, especially after they delayed the announcement saying they'd done so to ensure it was as exciting as possible.

This year the first announcement was all three headliners plus 12 other acts (including a lot of the other big acts).

In 2016 they announced each headliner separately over three consecutive days which could be what they're doing this year.

In 2015 they announced the top 4 acts for each day on 3 consecutive days.

In 2014 they did similar but just with the headliners and subs.

In 2013 they did similar to 2016 but with a bigger gap between the second and third headliner.

The fact the announcement pattern changes so much every year is probably the problem. After last year's first announcement and what they'd said about this year's delay almost everyone was expecting a similar type of announcement.

Haven't been on here in, like, a year, but I know someone who was on the money last year so figured I'd share.

They're saying it's Sevenfold on the friday, Guns N' Roses on the saturday (no idea why this wasn't the lead announcement if true) and Ozzy on sunday. Like I say, they haven't steered me wrong before, but we shall see.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ICantThinkOfAName said:

Haven't been on here in, like, a year, but I know someone who was on the money last year so figured I'd share.

They're saying it's Sevenfold on the friday, Guns N' Roses on the saturday (no idea why this wasn't the lead announcement if true) and Ozzy on sunday. Like I say, they haven't steered me wrong before, but we shall see.

No idea whether to believe you or not, but if this is the case my guess would be Ozzy pushed his own announcement forward and for whatever reason they've had to delay the rest of it (maybe GnR wanting to do their own tour announcement or something). 

Only one not shite headliner but gizza Weezer / Offspring / Placebo / Architects headlining second against the shiters and I'm down. I know however this will not happen, and they won't clash GNR and Ozzy with anyone for fucks sake. Also Avenged should get some good exposure since weekend tickets will presumably fly which is nice

Avenged / 30 STM / Offspring / Parkway Drive / Amon Amarth / Hatebreed

Poison / Thunder

Pvris

GNR / Volbeat / Architects / Trivium / Frank Carter / Hollywood Undead

Placebo / ATDI

New Found Glory

Ozzy / Hollywood Vampires / Manson / Papa Roach / Neck Deep / While She Sleeps

Panic! / Jimmy Eat World

Asking Alexandria