Standon Calling 2017

neil999

Yeah not a bad 1st headliner imo.

Just realised that I wont be able go again this year though. Its my sisters wedding on the Saturday so pretty much rules out the whole weekend. Maybe I'll try and convince people at the reception to take the party up the road. It would genuinely be a 15 miute journey.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, cdm22 said:

She was one of our thoughts along with Laura Marling or possibly Florence.

3 hours ago, neil999 said:

they do seem to be bigging it up, but florence seems too big and marling too small

interesting..

Grace Jones?

Tour dates fit

Edited by mjsell

11 hours ago, cdm22 said:

Eugh, it is going to be her isn't it? If it is, then hopefully she will be the Sunday headliner so we can go home early! :D

Bit silly giving it all this hype if it is her ...really not the stellar booking they think it is. For this kind of hype only someone like florence or bjork would justify it

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like everyone's a fan of Standon Calling so we thought this may be the appropriate place to share this! Universe, the event ticketing company for Standon Calling, is giving away two weekend passes to one winner via Instagram! If you're interested in entering the contest, it's not too late and would only take less than a minute - you can find all the details here: selltickets.universe.com/standon-calling-contest/

Hope to see you there! 

• 1 month later...