Parklife, Manchester

pete76

2 hours ago, TiZuff said:

what do people think about Frank Ocean?? is he playing?? when do you think the cut off is before we can think he is 100% playing??

Sunday 9pm.

Was expecting to come home from Primavera and for him to have already cancelled so now pretty curious if he's actually gonna go through with this one. Guess he can't cancel them all so now's as good a time as any to start, even if Parklife is a hilarious festival to be his first.

Hi Peeps,

I've  got a ticket for today.  Unfortunately by the looks of things my friend who I was supposed to go with has let me down. I've got everything sorted and technically I am ready to go. I dont want to miss it so Im wondering if theres maybe anyone in the same situation who would like a festival buddy or a group I could tag along with?

2 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

anyone got the set times (specifically for tomorrow really) handy? 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/parklife-set-times-stage-lineup-13166910

Main stage Sunday missing - apparently the lanyards going about have a message on them about a late scheduling change meaning they aren't available right now. Fingers crossed for you guys it ain't Frank. Most likely just ATCQ I imagine.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/parklife-set-times-stage-lineup-13166910

Main stage Sunday missing - apparently the lanyards going about have a message on them about a late scheduling change meaning they aren't available right now. Fingers crossed for you guys it ain't Frank. Most likely just ATCQ I imagine.

Tah. Yeah I'd be a bit miffed if I'd just dropped all that money on one of their crappy lanyards only to find some of the most important timings aren't it. Seems a bit odd if it is Tribe given that happened a few weeks ago now 

29 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

So Frank turned up and played tonight. All be it he turned up 30+ minutes late, fucked up the intro to the first song about 5 times, was clearly off his face and had serious technical issues all night.

So disappointed. 

Yeesh not good. Seems like he's had some very mixed reviews of the first two shows and a lot of fuck ups already - half expecting him to say 'fuck it' and abandon the rest of the tour the way things are going.