Orbital?

HoTWire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to this on Fri 15th Sept in Brum and it's a bargain - ticket was only about £40-£45! Imagine Hammersmith will be about the same (I'll prob still go in fairness...). Beyond the Tracks fest (no camping).

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 10.11.30.png

Edited by Homer

4 hours ago, Homer said:

I'm going to this on Fri 15th Sept in Brum and it's a bargain - ticket was only about £40-£45! Imagine Hammersmith will be about the same (I'll prob still go in fairness...). Beyond the Tracks fest (no camping).

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 10.11.30.png

Yeah me and the gf are going to that, it's on my birthday as well. Faithless are one of mine and my gfs favourite acts (I know that'll get abuse) so Blissy dropping all those bangers before Leftfield and Orbital is going to be incredible

LCD the day after as well mmmm.

Might get Orbital tix for manchester but have nobody to go with so I dunno

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I'm 23, could be verging on slightly old for a student. Il be stringing it out as long as I can though 

Yeah same, graduated last year but bought a 3 year NUS extra card 2 days before my uni email address got cancelled so can still take advantage of these student deals until I'm almost 26

• 1 month later...