National Express Coach Prices

McCor

I think what people are missing is that the strictness of what coach you get on depends hugely on where you're going. If you're going to London or Bristol where there are coaches leaving every half hour it really doesn't matter, you just end up queuing and get on the first one out.

But if you're going somwhere further afield there might only be 3 or 4 coaches going there throughout the day (from each provider) so they'll be more stringent.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, musky said:

Are you sure? Mine was showing £69.30 + £1 booking, which is what I paid a couple of weeks ago.

Edit: There's different prices for very early and late departures isn't there. That would account for it.

Yeah mine is for the Thursday (sadly can't go Wednesday)

Best get booking ASAP I suppose

6 hours ago, DeanoL said:

I think what people are missing is that the strictness of what coach you get on depends hugely on where you're going. If you're going to London or Bristol where there are coaches leaving every half hour it really doesn't matter, you just end up queuing and get on the first one out.

But if you're going somwhere further afield there might only be 3 or 4 coaches going there throughout the day (from each provider) so they'll be more stringent.

I'm guessing the NE coaches may be more stricter than the Seetickets coaches. It was a free for all for the Seetickets coaches last year!