2017 Any help or advice needed ?

ramragon

37 minutes ago, Familyash said:

Do they accept paper driving licenses? I don't want to take my passport. 

Thanks

Surely if you still have a paper driving licence you are much, much older than 18? Photo driving licences came in in 1998.

I can't remember the last place that wasn't photographic identification. 

Edited by Peanutsinger

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, Cabaret_Tent said:

Can I please ask if we are likely to get day splits for the comedians? Also, when will films be announced? I am coming with two young kids so a chilled hour or two with a Disney film is wise... The website is very confusing when it comes to the cinema.

Full cinema listings are on the website now - but confusingly only on the day splits pages rather than the main cinema page.

I've got someone's ticket but they won't be arriving until afternoon whereas I'm going in the morning. The plan was to meet them at the entrance but I've got their shuttle bus ticket as well. Do you think I'll be able to leave it with some one at the shuttle buses to give to them or do you think the driver would let them on without out it if I said I'd meet them at the other end with the ticket?

Failing that I'm guessing they'll still be able to pay on the bus on the day?

10 minutes ago, Mr_Grump said:

What's the crack with taking soft drinks into the arena? Looking at the info pack it says 'sealed plastic only'...cant remember if you can take cans of soft drinks in or not...thoughts?

Should be fine Grump.

I took a 2 litre of Coke in last year as Pepsi is not the choice of my generation.

They had a quick check that it was sealed.....which it was.

Not sure about cans ?