Royal Blood

Warbler

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok. Chart battle with the globalist herself. eFests being a hotbed of overegging and underestimating either act means it's kind of a shame we have a festival at that week so it can't properly boil over. :lol:

I'm not a fan of them in general but I hope for Royal Blood's sake that the first song they bring out of the new album isn't that Where Are You Now? that they released last year, because it seems an awful lot like that off their teasers so far.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'm not a fan of them in general but I hope for Royal Blood's sake that the first song they bring out of the new album isn't that Where Are You Now? that they released last year, because it seems an awful lot like that off their teasers so far.

Yeah, Where Are You Now? is by far their worst song imo. I'm cool with it as an album track but as a lead single? Please no. They'd be better off cleaning up Hook, Line and Sinker and dropping that, sounded good at Reading in 2015.

IIRC at some point on their Instagram Mike showed off his piano skills, so it'd be nice to have that, or just something different, incorporated into their sound for this album. 

8 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

please be good
please be good
please be good

3 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Don't get your hopes up

Don't get your hopes up

Don't get your hopes up

chug, chugalug, chugalug, chuga-BANOW

Already on Spotify.

It's decent..not great. Not as Raw as their original stuff.. more going in which I think detract from their sound.

Will be a banger live I feel though.

Lyrics are a bit naff.

Edited by Wilfko

1 minute ago, ian_sw said:

Happy enough with that, like some have said it will be a grower ... looking forward to seeing them.
Does anyone have any info on which day/stage they will be?

Friday. General consensus is 3rd on Pyramid or 2nd on the Other Stage.

http://earlyaccess.royalbloodband.com/ for early access to their live shows which I assume will be announced soon. (no need to preorder the album) 

Had a quick look and says the dates will be announced by the end of April. I'd guess the shows are happening in early May.

Edited by aidenlangan95