Royal Blood

Warbler

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fladog said:

If the Foo Fighters are 1 of the other headliners I can definitely see Royal Blood subbing them, I think they've supported the Foo's before

Looks like new album is coming as well, would love to see them again, seen them twice at Reading and they did not disappoint 

1 minute ago, Warbler said:

Looks like new album is coming as well, would love to see them again, seen them twice at Reading and they did not disappoint 

I've seen them once before and they were brilliant, i'll definitely make sure I see them this year if they get announced

1 hour ago, rubenz said:

Yeah reckon they are pretty likely. Saw them at Reading the other year and they sounded good. In fact I was amazed that the guy could sing and play that well considering he was chomping has face off and looked absolutely battered. Fair play to him I say. 

I would imagine 3rd from top Pyramid/subbing Other but I'm not sure about sub yet.

4 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Tent was rammed , was a brilliant set 

Couldn't get closer than about 20 people back coming from Silver Hayes side. Turned around & there was probably even more than 30 deep behind me packed in.

Sounded loud for just two lads even from there.

37 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

We got there and watched the act before (hozier) because we had got wind that they'd get a massive crowd. Really pleased we got so a good spot. Massive crowd

did the same :) they seemed genuinely surprised at the size of crowd. Didnt he say where the F...k did all you lot come from?!

They were one of my highlights in 2014

49 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

We got there and watched the act before (hozier) because we had got wind that they'd get a massive crowd. Really pleased we got so a good spot. Massive crowd

Me too :)

1 hour ago, Cornelius_Fudge said:

It'd be great if they were there. Actually prefer them to the Foo's, but they'd be worthy subs if it worked out like that

They'll be there but 3rd down/sub Other I think. There is no way they were going to do an exclusive this year with a new album to promote and TV coverage, added to the crowd they got in the JP last time.

On 1/28/2017 at 9:20 AM, waterfalls212434 said:

Indeed it was, got there well before start of set, still only got `just` inside the tent itself. crowd was headliner busy half way through the day, could tell they were hyped!

We managed to get inside the tent - just - and I'm so glad we did. The noise was incredible. Apparently Steve Lamacq couldn't get anywhere near, and said it was 30 deep outside with more people arriving.