Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

45 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

GlastoWalkingTimes.jpg

Be careful of this one unless it has been updated as it lists Jazz World so certainly before the John Peel stage moved which will increase journey times to most stages. Trash city might confuse a few as well lol

5 minutes ago, Mr_Egregious said:

Looks like I'm going to be running from Future Islands on John Peel to West Holts for Anderson .Paak if the walk is 25 minutes...

With John Peel in it's new location, and the traffic at that time of evening, id say you'd need to be really really quick to do this in 25 

8 minutes ago, DR OK said:

Pretty underwhelming lineup for me, will spend more time enjoying the festival this time around.

Do you tend not to enjoy it then generally? :D

Edited by 6t6o6m

20 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

With John Peel in it's new location, and the traffic at that time of evening, id say you'd need to be really really quick to do this in 25 

I think you're right. Decision is now whether to miss the end of Future Islands or the start of .Paak... both were on my must see list as well

Not had chance to fully dissect it yet from it's the same as most years for me from what I can see, decent amount I want to watch but not too much. 

Prefer it that way rather than having a strict schedule, Glastonbury is made for exploring. The more time to explore the better for me