Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 hours ago, radioahed said:

Mark Lanegan and Radiohead do not clash at all. Best thing ever for me. I was expecting Lanegan to be higher up on the park stage than that

Pleased by that too.

Ride is also on Friday JP, but should be able to see all 3 with some power walking in between. 

Wish I could shift a couple to Sunday....really not much on that night by comparison. 

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

Future islands, the xx, George Ezra and likely Elbow all on at same time Friday.... FML. 

The have seriously fucked up Friday it's too stacked compared to the other 2 days. 

Just for a comparison, i have a very straight forward friday with saturday and sunday proving an absolute mine field of clashes 

4 minutes ago, Havors said:

Future islands, the xx, George Ezra and likely Elbow all on at same time Friday.... FML. 

The have seriously fucked up Friday it's too stacked compared to the other 2 days. 

Yep. Choosing between Ride/ Future Islands and Elbow (assuming TBA is correct) and Royal Blood. 

4 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Pleased by that too.

Ride is also on Friday JP, but should be able to see all 3 with some power walking in between. 

Wish I could shift a couple to Sunday....really not much on that night by comparison. 

Agree on the Ride as well, cannot wait for new album after hearing few songs off it, I might see how i am feeling but with them playing Thursday night at Green Man festival I might see that gap as a food stop and find myself a good vantage point for The XX and Radiohead

Just now, BlackZeppelin said:

Whats your likely Sunday schedule?

I can't find that much to get excited about apart from London Grammar.

Likely King Gizzard > Chic > Moderat > Justice  

Looking at missing Metronomy, London Grammar, Nick Mulvey, Sampha, The Cinematic Orchestra, Boy Better Know, Peggy Gou and Job Jobse b2b Call Super. So as you can see thats why it is only likely, anything could really happen

13 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Likely King Gizzard > Chic > Moderat > Justice  

Looking at missing Metronomy, London Grammar, Nick Mulvey, Sampha, The Cinematic Orchestra, Boy Better Know, Peggy Gou and Job Jobse b2b Call Super. So as you can see thats why it is only likely, anything could really happen

I feel like we can get from Chic to Cinematic and still see a decent amount of the set. 

17 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Whats your likely Sunday schedule?

I can't find that much to get excited about apart from London Grammar.

Same here. Sunday is pretty free to wonder about. I'd like to catch Courteeners and London grammar. Sundara karma are decent. I'll probably end up watching the colliary band after London grammar 

How do I do this?

BARRY GIBB    16:00 - 17:15    Pyramid  (Mates wanna see & I'm interested)
SHAGGY           17:15 - 18:15    West Holts   (Really wanna see)
CHIC                  17:45 - 18:45    Pyramid    (Seen before but would love to see again)

Edited by payneruk

7 minutes ago, payneruk said:

How do I do this?

CHIC                  17:45 - 18:45    Pyramid    (Seen before but would love to see again)

See Shaggy in the Gully Sunday night

Edited by J1990

9 minutes ago, payneruk said:

How do I do this?

The other 2 are both shite so go see Shaggy.

Glad I could help ;)