Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

27 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

You know what I wish Radiohead did fucking sub last year. A Friday night of Anderson .Paak > The Flaming Lips would have been great.

Thank God ATCQ pulled. What a three-way clash that would have been.

When I opened that the first thing I looked at was the JP headliner. Saw Annie Mac and was so happy, then scanned down to see Flips just below ffs.

Future Islands on Other I'd guess.

No! I don't have a Friday headliner anymore :(

1 minute ago, uscore said:

Annie Mac to headline the JP stage?

All the times not actually lining up with the lines  (eg Radiohead at 9.30 on the 9.00 line)

are we sure this is legit?

Nobody knows if it's going to be 100% right however it is on the App Store page

2 minutes ago, mario man said:

Also surely a sign the big one's gonna drop tmrw *hopes*

I was thinking this, glastonbury wouldn't risk releasing the info to ee(or indeed anyone else) for their app if the announcement wasnt incoming soonish from themselves.....unless one of the coders of the ee app is familiar with the online community like these boards and knows how much it would fuck with people to do this making it a massive massive troll.....lol

Edited by waterfalls212434

10 minutes ago, uscore said:

Annie Mac to headline the JP stage?

All the times not actually lining up with the lines  (eg Radiohead at 9.30 on the 9.00 line)

are we sure this is legit?

It's definitely legit, they won't have uploaded a false lineup and taken a screenshot of it. It may not be the final version as they may edit it to make the times actually line up, but those acts will be playing those slots (annoyingly).

1 hour ago, TomViolence said:

Good spot! Selfishly happy that there's no-one I'd be gutted about missing during Radiohead but it's now pretty much impossible that I'll see Anderson .Paak or Lorde beforehand.

The xx it is then :)

Perfection for me if that's true, see all of The XX, pop to other to see Lorde and back to pyramid to see Radiohead, don't mind missing the start of them

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

It's be strange for the full line up with times to be online without T&C

Yeah I know it is but we've had a couple of people say Tuesday and T&C have confirmed theirs is coming Thursday. We have had stages announce separately after the big announcement, but I think they were before times came out.

I'm going to be super busy most of the day tomorrow so I'm not sure if that's a good distraction rather than watching the clock, or going to make it more painful knowing it could be out and I'm unaware.

Edited by jparx