Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Seeing what Liam has tweeted about a huge announcement first thing in the morning. Could it be a Glasto announcement for full lineup? As it will be the "Friday" that people have suggested. I'm also taking into account that glastos first lineup was 8am on the day

1 minute ago, Gooner4900 said:

Seeing what Liam has tweeted about a huge announcement first thing in the morning. Could it be a Glasto announcement for full lineup? As it will be the "Friday" that people have suggested. I'm also taking into account that glastos first lineup was 8am on the day

Only way I can see it being Glasto is if he announces he's opening Other stage Friday.

11 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Saying that if its glasto related its gotta be that hasnt it? Not sure if liam or noel solo would qualify as this 'massive suprise theyve spoken of 

An Oasis reunion in 2017 would be nigh on the biggest act Glastonbury have ever booked, and pretty much the biggest booking they could make. They're not going to announce that as a last minute add-on in a non-headline slot.

Some of these suggestions are ridiculous.

It's obviously going to be something about his new single/album.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

An Oasis reunion in 2017 would be nigh on the biggest act Glastonbury have ever booked, and pretty much the biggest booking they could make. They're not going to announce that as a last minute add-on in a non-headline slot.

Some of these suggestions are ridiculous.

It's obviously going to be something about his new single/album.

alright calm down mate

9 minutes ago, Horror85 said:

Havent checked if it has been mentioned prior, but earache claim they'll finish their line up start of June ( i.e as of next week ) so will that be same time as everything, or post the last of the major acts??

Yep I would expect that will come with the big announcement.

1 hour ago, MrTambourineManc said:

Him and Noel don't sound like they're on speaking terms. Can't see them going from that to rehearsing and hitting form in 4 weeks!

Exactly. You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the announcement tomorrow is Oasis playing GF.