Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, big__phil said:

That West Holts announcement has put me in a proper good mood. Better than I could have hoped really.

It'll be weird to be so rooted to a stage (on the Saturday), I've never really done that before - I'm usually running around like a madman!*

*I will still be running around like a madman

I'm doing pretty much the opposite this year. Quite often found myself camped at a stage for large parts of the day in previous years but there's so much I want to see this year. 

22 minutes ago, Dan190984 said:

I'm doing pretty much the opposite this year. Quite often found myself camped at a stage for large parts of the day in previous years but there's so much I want to see this year. 

There's always loads I want to see, but this year loads of it happens to be straight after each other. Thundercat, BadBad, Toots and Avalanches are all must-sees for me this year because for one reason or another I can't/couldn't get tickets for their gigs. I'm just thrilled they don't clash with each other, but have a run like that is something else.

Excitement levels through the roof!

15 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Massive would be Oasis playing at Glastonbury...and its not going to be that. Right?

Whilst I would give anything to see them live (never got to before the broke up) - I can't see it happening. Surely they would still be a big enough deal that they would have to be headliners? Plus with the Gallaghers collective egos there is no way they would play anything other than the Pyramid.

9 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Whilst I would give anything to see them live (never got to before the broke up) - I can't see it happening. Surely they would still be a big enough deal that they would have to be headliners? Plus with the Gallaghers collective egos there is no way they would play anything other than the Pyramid.

thursday night headliner??

Lets stop it ... 

2 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Question is would they be worth seeing even if it did happen? I mean didnt they get a lot of criticism in their last year or so because his voice was fucked and he couldnt handle a lot of the old tunes? Liam I mean?

They were sketchy at best live when they were at the height of their powers. From about 2000  onwards the decline was rapid and pronounced. Their headline show in 2004 was an abomination.

10 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Question is would they be worth seeing even if it did happen? I mean didnt they get a lot of criticism in their last year or so because his voice was fucked and he couldnt handle a lot of the old tunes? Liam I mean?

They'd only be worth seeing if you're a fan. Oasis fans wouldn't care if they played with Fisher Price toy instruments.