Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 hours ago, LGH said:

Anyone else buzzing for a rave up at SHY FX Thursday night at Wow? 6 years ago a mate dragged me to his show before I was into that sort of music and I walked out halfway through not really knowing what was happening, I'd like to put that memory to rest!

Yes yes yes! So awesome. Stamina MC is also the only one I ever really had any love for as well...will be awesome

Was still scanning the poster for DJ Marky though :-( He's liked every three of my comments on his fb page but that could mean anything. Just put me out of my misery!

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So not sure if I'll make it there again... especially with The Orb/Napalm Death also on offer. They were great though.

If Napalm Death are on at 8pm, I don't think it should clash, so I'll hopefully be able to do both. 

7 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Gillian Anderson?

Discussing what? Actually...who fucking cares. 

I know the speakers forum is not the place for revisiting teenage crushes.

I know this is not the place for the objectifying of women.

I know that as well as her acting career she is supporter and founder of a number of charities and is heavily involved in social justice.

I know that I will be genuinely interested to hear what she has to say.

But....Gillian Anderson

200_s.gif.f81623868bd6e3acd404514a47e2e946.gif

Edited by Quark

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

I know the speakers forum is not the place for revisiting teenage crushes.

I know this is not the place for the objectifying of women.

I know that as well as her acting career she is supporter and founder of a number of charities and is heavily involved in social justice.

I know that I will be genuinely interested to hear what she has to say.

But....Gillian Anderson

200_s.gif.f81623868bd6e3acd404514a47e2e946.gif

I know!

In all seriousness, she's bloody brilliant. And she's ace. For reasons other than she's gorgeous. 

Just now, Woffy said:

I know!

In all seriousness, she's bloody brilliant. And she's ace. For reasons other than she's gorgeous. 

Indeed.  From what I know her charity interest is quite broad, which to me suggests someone with a wide social conscience as opposed to a personal / pet cause.  Always interesting.

The SF is on my to do list for this year, trying to to get to a load of the places I've never seen before. This seems like as good a reason as any!

The other possibility is, in all honesty, Ruby Wax.  Her work and position on mental health is really interesting.

35 minutes ago, Quark said:

Indeed.  From what I know her charity interest is quite broad, which to me suggests someone with a wide social conscience as opposed to a personal / pet cause.  Always interesting.

The SF is on my to do list for this year, trying to to get to a load of the places I've never seen before. This seems like as good a reason as any!

The other possibility is, in all honesty, Ruby Wax.  Her work and position on mental health is really interesting.

Yes to all of this. Didn't even spot Ruby Wax!

18 hours ago, OffshoreToon said:

Ross From Friends is a lo-fi house DJ/producer, I believe. Similar to Mall Grab who is the most well known out of that new trend.

He should totally do a B2B with Dutch/Australian DJ Rachel Green.

7 minutes ago, marcoolio said:

He should totally do a B2B with Dutch/Australian DJ Rachel Green.

Ross From Friends and DJ Rachel Green host We Were On A Break Beat Party on the Perk Stage.