Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

That movie is fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Yeah, it's been on my list to see, never managed to actually see a film at Glasto, but watched the Ramones doc at another festival one morning to get out of the rain...will definitely try and head over for it, clashes permitting...coupled with an Otter Amber from the Cockmill, it could be a runner!

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Its a singalong show and kids have the right to be entertained too.

Fuck the negativity about this. They do a cracking job. There are a million stages that I don't go to (including this one!) but I don't jeer them providing information on it. :lol:

I guess if the Sleaford Mods film has a Q&A then they're probably playing on Friday.

Took my daughter to Sing-Along-Frozen at the theatre. It was absolutely brilliant.

"Our second re-scored Silent film is Metropolis to mark its 90th Anniversary. It is being re-scored live by the Old Police House Collective. Both these films have late-morning slots so as not to clash with any of the stages."

Fantastic :D:D

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Its a singalong show and kids have the right to be entertained too.

Fuck the negativity about this. They do a cracking job. There are a million stages that I don't go to (including this one!) but I don't jeer them providing information on it. :lol:

I guess if the Sleaford Mods film has a Q&A then they're probably playing on Friday.

The kids can eat ice cream and play in mud. They have seen Frozen on the other 364 days of the year.

24 minutes ago, jparx said:

That poster is hilarious.

Your Name would be worth watching as a Sunday morning hangover movie, clashes permitting. Watched it on the plane to Tokyo last year - phenomenal film.

Recently got into anime so may give it a watch

Anime at Glasto seems like the weirdest combination.

4 minutes ago, eastynh said:

The kids can eat ice cream and play in mud. They have seen Frozen on the other 364 days of the year.

They don't get to sing along with a bunch of randoms in a muddy field every other day of the year though. Christ I'm 25 and with no kids and I'm tempted to go along

3 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to go and watch it? No? well other people might like to so it has every right to be there.....simple.

A crying child wanting to watch Frozen is just as persuasive as a gun to the head.

Besides playing in the mud will do wonders for their immune system and the fresh air will do no harm.

Just to add my initial comment was a little joke after having to watch Frozen god knows how many times. No need to be so serious about things.

8 minutes ago, ironmike8 said:

They don't get to sing along with a bunch of randoms in a muddy field every other day of the year though. Christ I'm 25 and with no kids and I'm tempted to go along

I'm 36 and feeling very tempted myself!

1 hour ago, Jakkkkobz said:

FFS I thought this was a photoshop joke

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Aw for fucks sake, what a waste of time 

58 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

What dickhead said they wouldn't announce films as one of the separate announcements?

54 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

Yeah fantastic, don't announce the new cinema based area which everyone is interested in, just do Pilton Palais instead, because why the hell not?

44 minutes ago, eastynh said:

"I can't wait to see Frozen again and at Glastonbury as well" said no sane adult ever.

42 minutes ago, OffshoreToon said:

They're genuinely taking the piss out of us with that. They've got us by the balls and they know it.

1p3eia.gif.d8509c1cc146de02bdfd9b9cb1690

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

1p3eia.gif.d8509c1cc146de02bdfd9b9cb1690

woah woah, don't get me wrong - I meant my comment endearingly at least! I love that Glastonbury don't give a fuck who, what, or when they announce. or indeed what their posters look like - all part of the appeal of going to a festival not totally contrived by marketing and sponsors.

Edited by FrancisH

35 minutes ago, ironmike8 said:

I mean...who would want to stand in a muddy field with loads of people they don't know and sing a long to their favourite songs?

Bloody kids nowadays.