Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

22 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

looking more and more likely that we can narrow down the full line up day to be one of:

Thurs 25

Fri 26

Tues 30

Weds 31

I would be hugely surprised if it wasn't on one of these days

wed 31st may is my guess

17 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Alison moyet and dreadzone....I'm running out of hours and days to see all these people!!

I know.  Looking like less and less time at the main stages this year.  Perfect timing for my first solo outing!!

38 minutes ago, PretentiousThinkpiece said:

i may be remembering incorrectly, but i dont think he even had hype men at glastonbury which was pretty cool

He never does. It is incredible how much energy he brings to his shows, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a cocktail of drugs throughout.

5 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

looking more and more likely that we can narrow down the full line up day to be one of:

Thurs 25

Fri 26

Tues 30

Weds 31

Wed 31st 3pm. I'm at a wedding in Ibiza that day. I'll check my phone and it drops and will be annoy me

1 hour ago, PretentiousThinkpiece said:

my cousin loved danny brown and she knew literally nothing about him

Speaking of Danny Brown, he's got features on both Avalanches and RTJs album, would we be at all surprised if he turned up in some capacity?

So Arcadia probs just before or after the main poster? So excited to see that one!

But, I already feel like my schedule is full! Got excited about the Left Field stuff ystrdy and made a few mental additions to the list, but I know in reality I probably won't end up there....too much other stuff going on! Sunday nights a possibility tho at the moment...

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

Thurs 25

Fri 26

Tues 30

Weds 31

I think it could come earlier than that from the 23rd.

Either 2 more announcements this week and 2 next week, or 1 more this week and 3 (Tuesday/Thursday/Friday) next week then the big poster on the 23rd.

28 minutes ago, Time Being said:

For the next big announcement, are people thinking the large poster with stage breakdown or the actual times listed out on the site?

I'm expecting the full day breakdowns for every stage listed on the site.

Set times usually come a week or two before opening.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'm expecting the full day breakdowns for every stage listed on the site.

Set times usually come a week or two before opening.

for the last 3 years the times have come out with the full day breakdown 3+ weeks before the festival.

I don't see them announcing all the stages with stage breakdowns, and no times.

8 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

for the last 3 years the times have come out with the full day breakdown 3+ weeks before the festival.

Have they? Always thought the times were at the very end when the app gets updated.

18 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Me either, I don't think they ever do that. Isn't it just the old-style big poster with all the stage breakdowns next? And then a list of times on the website. CBA to look at the thingy, but bet that was really late last few years... it certainly felt it.

EDIT: To clarify, I mean I don't think they ever release the days without times. The stages would come in the big poster.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

the full stages (100+) have come with the times at the end of May/first few days of June 2016,2015, 2014

in 2013 the full stage lineup came then, but no times until June 17th

in 2011 we didn't get the full stage lineup until 13th June, and it had the times with it.

as far as I know, for the last 2 years at least we haven't gotten a 2nd poster with main stages breakdown until the same time as the full stage lineup (making it kind of redundant)...