Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

48 minutes ago, mirupuu said:

A bit out of the blue but if we have the whole Grime tribe (Stormzy, BBK, Skepta, Wiley and I am forgetting another one) any chance of JME popping up as a guest ? Seen him at Fabric and he was great

I reckon Stormzy might be bumped to The Pyramid, if they really want to "big up the grime" then a main stage slot from the poster boy would do it. 

1 hour ago, mirupuu said:

A bit out of the blue but if we have the whole Grime tribe (Stormzy, BBK, Skepta, Wiley and I am forgetting another one) any chance of JME popping up as a guest ? Seen him at Fabric and he was great

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

well, he's part of BBK of course </me down with the kids>

I know that another of BBK is also doing a solo show, so it's not impossible.

Proud of you Neil.

Yeah he will be there as BBK - he and Skepta founded the group. If you are looking for an unlikely guest appearance then Drake is probably your man. Drake 'signed' with BBK label last year (not really signed as he is already signed to the Young Money label - so its probably more just a statement of support for BBK)  and he is a well known friend of the group.

Edited by mjsell

4 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Have they announced the resale day yet? If not, what's everyone's thinking as to when it'll be? Thursday 13th (coach)/Sunday 16th? 

Week after. Your dates are Easter weekend, so doubt they will do it then

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I still reckon today or tomorrow.

It looks likely that Emily was in London last night for an award, so I'm thinking lunchtime or teatime if it's today.

If tomorrow it would surely need to be a morning one?

Do you have an idea who it could be, you just aren't aware of when?

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

And thank god for that.

Imagine though if they have got Kasabian in a non headline slot as well.

2 hours ago, mjsell said:

Proud of you Neil.

Yeah he will be there as BBK - he and Skepta founded the group. If you are looking for an unlikely guest appearance then Drake is probably your man. Drake 'signed' with BBK label last year (not really signed as he is already signed to the Young Money label - so its probably more just a statement of support for BBK)  and he is a well known friend of the group.

Ah thanks for the informations! I've only started getting into it so I am not well versed in the grime universe yet haha Glad to hear! I remember reading that about Drake, which I think is awesome