Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

49 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

someone suggested it in this thread. I went with it, cos it was months since I'd given them any promotion.

It worked, too. No one had a gun held to their head. The wife will be pleased with a little more cupboard space back. :)

Thanks for the prompt as been meaning to do it for 2 years now but I get so consumed with the forums I always forget...just placed my order for my new work mug to remind me more of this amazing place :-)

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Common's tweet has got me thinking. Will something happen that we've never seen before?

Recent years have just been the list of act names, no stages. 2013 had a few stages on but apart from the now defunct Spirit of 71, nothing like The Common.

The Common has been included as one of the recent "announce an are every few days" places.

It must be too early for the full line-up. Must be.

So what are we going to get? 

You decide [/TVvoice]

This was the large poster last year, so can see it being something like this, but not the full lineup and not day splits/timings. That'd fuck with us good and proper, like last year we'd have been convinced PJ Harvey was actually subbing Disclosure until the day splits came out (actually we'd have been well confused as Emily had already confirmed her as Sunday Other).

received_1663686630315325.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The Common's tweet has got me thinking. Will something happen that we've never seen before?

Recent years have just been the list of act names, no stages. 2013 had a few stages on but apart from the now defunct Spirit of 71, nothing like The Common.

The Common has been included as one of the recent "announce an area every few days" places.

It must be too early for the full line-up. Must be.

So what are we going to get? 

You decide [/TVvoice]

Emily did say we'd get the line up earlier this year, maybe she meant the whole thing? I doubt it would be full but the majority of it could be done with a few acts left out. Deffo think we'll get more than the first poster we've had the past couple of years

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

This was the large poster last year, so can see it being something like this, but not the full lineup and not day splits/timings. That'd fuck with us good and proper, like last year we'd have been convinced PJ Harvey was actually subbing Disclosure until the day splits came out (actually we'd have been well confused as Emily had already confirmed her as Sunday Other).

received_1663686630315325.jpeg

That could be a thing. Obviously pretty earlier but as @Ged Devereuxhas said, Emily did say it'd be earlier. 

34 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Only 71 people viewing now? Bet most of them are just tabs that have been left open as well, part timers. 26 mins...

Yup, that'd be me.  I'm impressed at the dedication,  a bit reminiscent of the secret resale thread but with lower stakes I think - would the lineup make any difference to whether you paid the balance or am I just being crass and missing the point?!

Just now, dizzymoo said:

Yup, that'd be me.  I'm impressed at the dedication,  a bit reminiscent of the secret resale thread but with lower stakes I think - would the lineup make any difference to whether you paid the balance or am I just being crass and missing the point?!

Hope you had your sound turned off when you clicked back on this tab. I swear that KACHUNG noise gets louder with more replies.

Wow so that was all a bit of an Uncle Climax then. I'm exhausted from all the reading to catch up with what the funk has gone on today. All I can say is that if the Eavii don't release the poster tomorrow, national productivity levels are going to be at an all time low. They'll blame it on Brexit but it'll actually be all about the Glastobate.

Hi, I'm new and trying the whole posting instead of just reading/lurking malarkey. Be kind!!

CSD

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

'sup.

Hey dentalplan! I'll tell you 'sup. My brain being addled by the tension of today, along with wondering whether tomorrow will be just as ridiculous. Oh and add in the stresses of trying to work out how you quote messages on here and then respond to them. It's just too much for a grammatical pedant such as myself!!

CSD