Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Neil's stand by your beds tweet is still scheduled for the same time as always, meaning he knew it wasn't coming before now. After that tweet was scheduled he carried on hinting it was today and made the 10pm hint. So Neil's info must have been for today, at a time we haven't yet reached?

Unless he always knew it was tomorrow and is just having us on.

He never said it was today. We just assumed he wasn't a complete sadistic c**t and that it must have meant it was coming today.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Neil's stand by your beds tweet is still scheduled for the same time as always, meaning he knew it wasn't coming before now. After that tweet was scheduled he carried on hinting it was today and made the 10pm hint. So Neil's info must have been for today, at a time we haven't yet reached?

Unless he always knew it was tomorrow and is just having us on.

I've encouraged nuffin. ;)

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Neil's sitting there, laughing his way to the bank with all of the internet money he's made from the traffic on the forum today due to his hints at it dropping today.

That's how this all works, right?

Doesn't Neil only get money if people click on ads and buy stuff?

4 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Your socks are funky :)

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

If we don't get the line up today* can I have @MattDavies__ socks... washed tho don't know where them trotters have been :D

*but we will at 10 :yahoo:

:lol: I was gonna say, they smell pretty funky too.

Cheers though, you can get them in Primark :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Several pints of Moretti to the good here in Italy. I was in France when I started posting today. 

I've just downed a tequila sunrise shortly after sunset in Lanzarote. Getting drunk in the sun is great fun. I've not felt so giddy since 2010. 

And I've been at it all day!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

I've just downed a tequila sunrise shortly after sunset in Lanzarote. Getting drunk in the sun is great fun. I've not felt so giddy since 2010. 

The sunset is gorgeous out there, I was there a couple of months ago and loved it. Hope you have a great trip :)