Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

26 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

i think the one thing we can conclude, is The Avalanches are fucking idiots 

Avalanches set will be absolutely banging, except for a small pocket of eFesters by the front of the stage, booing and calling them melts.

It's happening tonight...

Here's why:

Neil can't say when it's dropping, including if its today or not.

Since everyone is guessing 7 pm, he told us that it has happened in the past that the announcement happens as late as 10 PM.

"but if they're telling you tomorrow, seeing as they're part of Glasto, they're probably right." - this might seem like oh the announcement is tomorrow, but that's too obvious and since he can't state what day is the poster dropping, it must be today. 

Also, he also posted "by the time the line up drops i'll be working for hours" - if it drops tomorrow, then wouldn't he have had sleep by then..

1 minute ago, defrio29 said:

Here's why:

Since everyone is guessing 7 pm, he told us that it has happened in the past that the announcement happens as late as 10 PM.

"but if they're telling you tomorrow, seeing as they're part of Glasto, they're probably right." - this might seem like oh the announcement is tomorrow, but that's too obvious and since he can't state what day is the poster dropping, it must be today. 

Also, he also posted "by the time the line up drops i'll be working for hours" - if it drops tomorrow, then wouldn't he have had sleep by then..

Don't you get us waiting up until 10pm. Stop it.

Edited by Acid_Haze

2 minutes ago, guitarbhoy1888 said:

Rumour starter from me here. 

Could it be that it's taking an age because they are in fact releasing the ENTIRE lineup in the one? Purely hypothetical you understand... 

this isn't even close to a late announcement from Glastonbury as far as I am aware.

1 minute ago, defrio29 said:

Here's why:

25hhqqJ.png

13 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Thing is, since I've been able to get a 2 pack of naans for 63p in the Asda round the corner lately, unreasonably high consumption of naan in a single sitting isn't even news any more, it's just life.

Which, obviously, among the white noise of this thread is totally great fucking news - even if non-news - nonetheless. 

Choose life. Choose Asda. Choose naan. Choose...oh, fuck off Irvine. 

Yeah still must be tonight. Why would we have an eFests hint and a Tweet from them this morning if it was tomorrow? Either it's tonight or Neil's info is incorrect, and I'm sure it's the former.

Having said that, if we don't get it at 8pm I'll be much more sceptical. 

1 minute ago, simplyrob said:

this isn't even close to a late announcement from Glastonbury as far as I am aware.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Taking an age?

Its earlier than a lot of years if its tomorrow

Nah I know. I want to start a rumour though and start a rumour is what I'll do goddammit! 

It does feel like the last couple days have dragged though! 

9 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Yeah still must be tonight. Why would we have an eFests hint and a Tweet from them this morning if it was tomorrow? Either it's tonight or Neil's info is incorrect, and I'm sure it's the former.

Having said that, if we don't get it at 8pm I'll be much more sceptical. 

If we don't get it by 8... then 9!

:D