Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Your anticipation is now interrupted by a Political Broadcast on behalf of Me. Yes, I am standing for Election on My 4th as a Labour Community Councillor in my home village of Pontyclun. This is not a joke. If you lived here  you could actually vote for me. I have been out and about campaigning in the evenings and my lovely mug is plastered all over the latest Newsletters. I've been told I can spend up to £704 of my own money on getting myself elected. This means that by the time I run into some of you at the Meets, I might well be Councillor Ashford. Thank you for reading this message. You may now return to your bedsides and wait for the stress to return.

I'd really like Future Islands to be on the line up poster, but I know its slim, playing a festival  germany (?) the same weekend, but no actual date announced and they are in Nottingham just before the festival

Exlusive for Green Man, but just praying that really means a headline exclusive even though it says UK festival exclusive (a farity can dream)

New album out - playing UK just before the festival - the stars are aligning ;-)