Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

5 hours later I return, you've done well 281 pages AND Neil is selling more mugs :D I wonder how much productivity has been effected for everyone? I've managed to get the presentation finished but I've been refreshing this in the background.

I do need to get around to getting a Gold membership, do people mainly get it to see whose downvoted them? 

Edit: Of course the reason is keeping this forum going :) 

Edited by sheffieldlady

4 minutes ago, Slavivlad said:

All I've learnt from reading the previous 15-20 pages whilst I've been at my seminars is that I want @BeenASDA to be my long-lost uncle/aunt/cousin so that I can always be in the loop for all of the bargains involving kitchen items.

Hit me up if you need a bargain.

Or you could travel to your local ASDA (other UK based supermarkets are available) and I'll be around the home section.

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

You must be flagging now. You got work in a few hours?

I'm up late anyway, usually. Plus I work from home with no appointments in the morning, so I'm flagging a bit but will see this through.

If I stay awake until the line up poster is revealed, I believe the consensus is my cider debt will become null and void.

Just now, kalifire said:

I'm up late anyway, usually. Plus I work from home with no appointments in the morning, so I'm flagging a bit but will see this through.

If I stay awake until the line up poster is revealed, I believe the consensus is my cider debt will become null and void.

Not a chance