Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

34 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Where has this Massive Attack thing come from?

They were announced in february for Down TheRabbit Hole, but looks like they dissapeared from the line-up 

image.jpg

Just now, Hotchilidog said:

Will definitely try and make it, coach traffic permitting.

This. it was too early for me last time. It was also my first time at G, so had no fucking idea where anything was, so probably wouldnt have made it anyway.

1 minute ago, giantkatestacks said:

TBF embargoes and timezones are impossibly difficult. We have to do them at work and it just causes massive brainache. Especially for the last 2 weeks just gone when we hadn't changed but California had - in the end we just cancelled all meetings and embargoes and waited for our clocks to go forward. 

My favourite are the ones where information is still embargoed, even after it's already out. 

Just now, pete76 said:

They were announced in february for Down TheRabbit Hole, but looks like they dissapeared from the line-up

Massive Attack cancelled their entire European tour a while back, including their DTRH appearance.

Anderson.Paak also cancelled DTRH after being announced, he'll be in the US that weekend.

Neither seem likely for Glastonbury.

8 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I think my Avalanches theory will be correct :) between 6pm and 9pm tonight depending on where The Avalanches are in Australia. Someone find out!

(probably going to be 7pm though)

They are from Melbourne. It's currently 23:56 there so they did their accidental post at just before 6pm Melbourne time if my maths are correct

Just now, eFestivals said:

nope, my tweet - to stand by your beds - is scheduled to go out before the time i've been told there'll be an announcement.

Based on the thread in 2013, the "Stand by yer beds" tweet came about 5-6 hours before the actual announcement. Can we expect a similar schedule this year?