Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Guys - I can't believe this page has grown by 14 sides in a day. Is that a record?!

Seems about normal for poster week. Though I'm sure we're normally in the 300s by this time of year.

Just now, The Placid Casual said:

Agreed. The fans don't care about the festival of the year cup anymore which they always seem to win. They just want to be entertained once more.

He has the money to bring in some real firepower, but the willingness not to spend is seeing world class signings joining our rivals!!

Just now, eFestivals said:

jesus, over-excitement in this thread. :lol:

It's not really going to surprise anyone, but I've just been told that Royal Blood are playing.

caveat: the source said he wasn't 100% but thinks its right, which is less certain than he normally is ... but given his history I've run with it.

coooool thanks!

any other reason for your silence?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

It's not really going to surprise anyone, but I've just been told that Royal Blood are playing.

caveat: the source said he wasn't 100% but thinks its right, which is less certain than he normally is ... but given his history I've run with it.

I'm happy with that for today then, though poster would ice the cake.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I will take it, great news !