Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

I can see him gatecrashing a local school in Pilton's production of Annie, him shoving 'Annie' off the stage into the third row before screaming "YOU'RE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW" at the terrified parent/teacher collective. He'll then announce he's headlining Sunday before singing that song that he does. 

I'm almost certain that's what will happen 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Ed Sheeran will announce it by doing something related to having ginger hair, because he has ginger hair and having ginger hair is the key thing about him.

I'd say being successful, having more money than we'll ever have and actually writing his own songs is the key thing about him. That aside, it probably be just be an on your announcement between the 1st poster and main lines with times etc. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I can see him gatecrashing a local school in Pilton's production of Annie, him shoving 'Annie' off the stage into the third row before screaming "YOU'RE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW" at the terrified parent/teacher collective. He'll then announce he's headlining Sunday before singing that song that he does. 

I'm almost certain that's what will happen 

You know! Turning up to a local school down there, being that he's from England anyway is very possible indeed, especially if he turned up to a school that was for the less fortunate or something.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

You know! Turning up to a local school down there, being that he's from England anyway is very possible indeed, especially if he turned up to a school that was for the less fortunate or something.

School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too, 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

You've turned my light-hearted suggestion into something much more sinister with your last sentence. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

You've turned my light-hearted suggestion into something much more sinister with your last sentence. 

Why have I?, I've suggested it would be cool for him to turn up and surprise less fortunate children, play a set for them and announce Glastonbury. 

Nothing sinister at all!

16 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Why have I?, I've suggested it would be cool for him to turn up and surprise less fortunate children, play a set for them and announce Glastonbury. 

Nothing sinister at all!

Yeah but remember one of he's going to be kicking one of those kids off the stage and into the third row. 

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Yeah but remember one of he's going to be kicking one of those kids off the stage and into the third row. 

Alright so I didn't take your whole posy literally.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

"Hi kids - my name is Ed and I'm here to announce a gig that you cant afford to go to".

Parents already got them tickets to the tour :P

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Good grief man how the hell did you get to that many down votes, did you sleep with Neil efestivals missus or something, or was it maybe a Radiohead related critique. 

2 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Good grief man how the hell did you get to that many down votes, did you sleep with Neil efestivals missus or something, or was it maybe a Radiohead related critique. 

I down vote him every day for being a United fan. They are starting to add up significantly now.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I'd say being successful, having more money than we'll ever have and actually writing his own songs is the key thing about him. That aside, it probably be just be an on your announcement between the 1st poster and main lines with times etc. 

He's a man of the people too, don't forget that. A ginger, hangs about with Royalty, overcharges for tickets man of the people. 

1 hour ago, SteveTLizard said:

I don't care about down votes to be honest, although a RH related critique is probably up there but I'll happily accept that.

10 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

He's a man of the people too, don't forget that. A ginger, hangs about with Royalty, overcharges for tickets man of the people. 

His tickets were very pricey I'll agree but his manager unfortunately does that, Adele's were similarly priced for her own shows and he's as big as her as a male artists now.

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I don't care about down votes to be honest, although a RH related critique is probably up there but I'll happily accept that.

His tickets were very pricey I'll agree but his manager unfortunately does that, Adele's were similarly priced for her own shows and he's as big as her as a male artists now.

If Edward cared as much about his fans as he claims too he wouldn't have allowed the prices to be set so high. 

He's  just one of the lads but. 

Edited by Rubber Soldier