Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Im here for work too. I'm not going to say they are great. Cos they're not.

If anyone should be included in a list of journalists/music media then you deserve to be there, regardless of musical taste. This is a Glastonbury event as well as a Foos gig, and if anyone is deserving of special treatment for services to festivals it's you.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yep, you're right smart guy. Emily can tell you i aint here.

There's nothing like a trumper for getting at the truth

Sorry Neil! I know you're there, my friend from BBC Somerset saw you. I just meant you weren't going to a gig to get laid

amazing read this...

Haven't seen Neil so excited for a band since, well...the E Street Band hit the farm in '09. Can only imagine what he'll be like when the Talking Heads reunion is announced.

Well done...even if my ears couldn't stand all this screaming... and another thing...the word 'fuck', the adjective 'fucking', and other derivatives etc... great words when used properly, but i've never heard so pointlessly used as at a Foo Fighters gig...the in-between banter at their gigs is just cringe-worthy watching this.

Edited by tevaburger

2 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

amazing read this...

Haven't seen Neil so excited for a band since, well...the E Street Band hit the farm in '09. Can only magine what he'll be like when the Talking Heads reunion is announced.

Well done...even if my ears couldn't stand all this screaming... and another thing...the word 'fuck', the adjective 'fucking', and other derivatives etc... great words when used properly, but i've never heard so pointlessly used as at a Foo Fighters gig...the in-between banter at their gigs is just cringe-worthy watching this.

Nailed.

15 minutes ago, Keithy said:

He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he'd said it was great then there'd be snidey "You've changed your tune" comments. Glad he got a ticket (he's earnt that right with this forum) and equally I'd expect an honest opinion from Neil. He went as not a fan and nothing has changed his mind. I think i would have been the same. 

A fair point Keithy, but in the case where it's a band that you know you don't particularly like in the first place and the ticketing situation is as it has been here, it just seems unnecessary. Not expecting Neil to sing their praises (it's Neil FFS :lol: ) but equally not a running commentary on them being shit.

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Im here for work too. I'm not going to say they are great. Cos they're not.

Wouldn't expect or ask you to Neil ;)

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep love hearing songs like this from them - I sure do hope we get a few at Glastonbury.

Unfortunately I reckon these will be cut as they will be trying to appeal to mass market. 

Anyone still watching this gig is probably a foos fan and appreciate such classics

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep love hearing songs like this from them - I sure do hope we get a few at Glastonbury.

He said a very different set than they'd do at Glastonbury so think it will be the hits, the hits and nothing but the hits in June.