Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Status quo: two guitarists, Three chords.

Foo Fighters: Three guitarists, two chords 

Oh take it they haven't managed to change your mind tonight Neil, so many people would love to be in your position , try to enjoy it ;-) .... I'm having a living room party by myself and although the sounds not great, Daves voice sounds a little shot, I am imagining that special Somerset field and its going to be a blinder ... and kudos for them playing to a tiny audience :-)

Edited by Funkyfairy!

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I've stopped watching. 40 minutes or so is about as much as I can take. So happy for the venue and Frome (and Neil & parsonjack) but I'm sort of glad this show has reminded me why I'll be elsewhere in the Saturday night. 

I didn't even last that long, I think it's great for Glastonbury, great for the cheese and grain, great for frome, but I really don't like FF, so great for me as well as I now know I won't be at the pyramid on sat night.

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think this is about as close as I'm gonna get to seeing the foofighters on the pyramid  at Glastonbury :) !!

IMG_2572.jpg

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think this is about as close as I'm gonna get to seeing the foofighters on the pyramid  at Glastonbury :) !!

IMG_2572.jpg

5 minutes ago, coreyt409 said:

Good effort !!
I promise I will upvote this first thing in the morning hahaa the Piss sign made me laugh! almost looks like a real photo from a shakey hand on a not so professional camera phone lol

Apologies I was struggling with the excitement of the foos and trying to balance a pyramid stage on my sofa , so my photography skills need a little work ... will check the photography thread for tips on this :)