Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm really hoping that Dave Grohl spots @parsonjack in the carpark, they get chatting and Dave invites him in, to maintain his reputation as the nice guy of rock TM.

Either that or they ban him from the venue for leaking the gig and sending eFests and the world into a frenzy...

7 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Just caught sight of the band on stage through a window....so near....so far.

Just make a 'fancy a pint before the gig?' sign and wave it around at the window. Dave sees it, accepts, you have a pint and he invites you to the gig...

Edited by Lucy92

3 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

But does anyone else feel a twinge of irritation at it? It's an intimate, 'secret' gig, which will be billed and reported as being for only the closest fans, a reward for their dedication, etc. But in reality, it's an 800 capacity venue, if Emily Eavis has 200 guests coming, then there's various press/media, reporters who don't even like the band (don't blame Neil whatsoever for going mind, we all know we would in his situation), how many genuine FF fanatics are going to be there... seems a bit fake to me.

I doubt there's many blaggers who've got tickets. I wouldn't be surprised to find I'm the one and only.

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

Very mysterious. Love it.

How about they are both announced tonight, with Eddie coming on as a special guest with the Foos?

To be honest right now I would not be surprised if this happened. I mean I didn't think the Foo fighter would play a small venue in Froome at the beginning of the week.

50 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

Ed Sheeran secret duet with Foo Fighters tonight confirmed.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Actually I'm now turning my flippant comment in to a firm prediction.

Ed will join them on stage tonight. I'm calling it.

We all scoffed at the notion of FF playing CAG, so I want to be first in with a whacky prediction just in case ;)

Beat you to it I'm afraid!