Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

'kin ell, this is all nuts. 

I remember simpler times, when all a band had to do to announce headlining Glastonbury was paint a logo in a field.

What's Sheeran going to do, spray paint his massive ginger fizzog onto the surface of the moon, jeez.

We wait with baited breath :wacko:

2 hours ago, Ducky89 said:

its a huge open area, have a look on google maps, I doubt they would be able to secure the carpark

if driving down and they have the carpark blocked, there is another car park behind M&S which is across the road.

2 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Security up already...pretty sure you won't get near without the right ID etc.

Thank you both - reluctantly decided to give it a miss. Just think there will be too many other people chancing it seems pretty locked down. On the back of previous form (when doing these types of shows) I'd expect them to do another one - fingers crossed! 

its not too "locked down" at the moment, theres que barriers up, and one side of the building is closed off for trucks etc, but the rest you can quite comfortably walk right up to the building and doors, no one seems bothered. If you try and go in the main entrance, you're informed that the cafe and bar is closed, and only the box office is open due to an event. 

Of course, when more chancers like myself start showing up later, that could all change

15 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

THIS. HURTS.

:(

I feel for you. Sometimes things just aren't fair...I said it before but you deserve a ticket, you dreamed the dream. Sad to see self professed Foo haters getting priority over real fans but that's just the way these things so often pan out, with the tickets going to the wrong people.