Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, joeltg said:

Although I am not the biggest fan of the foo's,I would probably watch them, clashes permitting, purely because of the effort they have put in.

It shows that headlining Glastonbury means alot to them, more so after missing out in 2015.

Hats off to them, and enjoy tonight, whoever is on these boards and has a invite.

Yeah, this 100%. I liked them as a teenager so was contemplating a bit of a nostalgia trip anyway (and Everlong remains a stone-cold tune), but this makes me want to see them more. Other half remains to be convinced, though...

19 minutes ago, Mardy said:

You not reckon they'll pop up to Worthy farm, cup of tea in the farmhouse, sign a contract, have a wander round etc before heading to Frome?

I'm sure they'll be at the farm at some stage today. Expect there will be a eavii/ff photo on the website once the announcement has been made.

7 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Swine.

I live in Paulton maybe swing by and pick me up on your way through from Briz? :D

centre of the universe. I was born in Paulton and only recently moved to Shepton (not to be in the catchment area - honest ;))

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

Classic. DJ Matt James demonstrating that you don't need to construct a complex treasure hunt leading to a secret gig for a bit of self promo. Well played.

whoop whoop - 2 hits today.... this online self promo is a breeze :D

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Swine.

I live in Paulton maybe swing by and pick me up on your way through from Briz? :D

I lived in Paulton for a year about 30 years ago, on the corner of Bath Road and Brittens Hill.

I once - only once - went in the pub that used to be just up the bath road towards Radford with some mates. They served us, but as the left the barman said "don't ever want to see you in here again". :lol:

1 hour ago, DropBeat said:

Not my favourite band in the world, but hats off to them. Such a great way to announce. Nice to see that this isn't just another festival date for them. I'm sure they will put on a great show.

Yeah, I mean I liked them back in the late 90's, saw them in 98 and they were stunning, but not took much notice of the later stuff. It's an immense way to announce and a great thing to do for thier fans. I think fair play to them, they must be as excited about Glasto as we all are (well nearly!) That's badass. They've made a boring week in Feb more exiting for us on here. This thread has been class. Like them or not, they've gone to town on this, and that's ace.

Just now, eFestivals said:

I lived in Paulton for a year about 30 years ago, on the corner of Bath Road and Brittens Hill.

I once - only once - went in the pub that used to be just up the bath road towards Radford with some mates. They served us, but as the left the barman said "don't ever want to see you in here again". :lol:

That pub is closed at the moment. I loved growing up there - but it can be a bit like......  Image result for american werewolf you made me miss