Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Maybe they are recording anew live album throughout the year and this will be where the first parts are recorded?

in front of hardly any fans? no, I do think this is just a show to help celebrate their Glastonbury Announcement. Foo Fighters don't do things by halves. 

13 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Which then begs the question, why are they playing a gig in Frome in feb? The only link is to annouce what everyone knows and has known for months - they're headlining Glastonbury.

Still feels too much of a logic leap for me that they're playing a gig. Can't help but think there'll be a bit of an anticlimax to this. 

Why flying to the UK if not for some sort of gig? Just for the Brits? They could announce a new album or Glasto headline from anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Maybe they are recording anew live album throughout the year and this will be where the first parts are recorded?

Knowing FF, they could well be doing a live album comprised of shows in obscure, local venues across Europe or something.

7 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

If this does happen then *cough* I was right.

Seeing you keep posting this is driving me crazy, and made me sign up. I am a member of FF groups on FB and saw a lady who won tickets ON SATURDAY who lives local guess it was the Cheese & Grain that night, so please stop taking credit. You are not the only one who guessed it, now go and take pictures and be useful.

Edited by dontbringmedown

6 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

Seeing you keep posting this is driving me crazy, and made me sign up. I am a member of FF groups on FB and saw a lady who won tickets ON SATURDAY who lives local guess it was the Cheese & Grain that night, so please stop taking credit. You are not the only one who guessed it, now go and take pictures and be useful.

Wow, someone forgot to take their meds this morning.

29 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

With your first post friendliness you are spoiling us

Edited by Perks
Spelling

9 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

Your username is the exact opposite of what you've actually done.

9 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

Good morning and welcome

11 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

This guy

10 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

Got to be an early contender for the "best first post" award 2017.

12 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

I'm feeling a light to decent 3 on this comment

15 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

Hell I like you , you can come over to my house and f**k my sister

Just spoke to the Cheese and Grain ticket office on the phone.

"Sorry mate private party tomorrow"

I asked about Foo fighters multiple times and the bloke neither confirmed or denied he just kept going "don't know nothin about that sorry mate we've just got a private function booked"

i was surprised they even answered the phone - I can't have been the only one calling them!

Edited by DL50

12 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

@kalifire Do these pints include the option of the hot n spicey? If not I'm happy to chuck you the extra 50p...

I'm still holding out hope, Joey. I'm not applying for an overdraft just yet. 

That said, also sort of hoping it'll happen now. Just because it will be great for Frome. 

24 minutes ago, dontbringmedown said:

FAKE FOOS 

Called it.