Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Ed Sheehan to start playing at the Brits tonight, curtain falls behind him and it's the Foo's. finish song together then both say see you at Glastonbury!! 

I physically cringed at the absolutely digusting nature of this scenario.

Brits tho, they will lap that shit up.

I've only just caught up on this, am I right in thinking that NASA's found some big black obelisk on some planet, and Foos are playing there?

http://www.alphr.com/space/1005411/nasa-will-announce-a-major-discovery-beyond-our-solar-system-today?_mout=1&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&tpid=247005035811

2 minutes ago, 5co77ie said:

I've only just caught up on this, am I right in thinking that NASA's found some big black obelisk on some planet, and Foos are playing there?

http://www.alphr.com/space/1005411/nasa-will-announce-a-major-discovery-beyond-our-solar-system-today?_mout=1&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&tpid=247005035811

My guess would be that Nasa will announce that we have been wrong all this time, and the world actually revolves around big Dave.

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Haven't the C&G already confirmed they're doing some renovation work on Friday night and that's why they need part of the car park closed? Honestly feels like clutching at straws placing them there.

not that I've heard....although pretty sure they have said there is a 'private event' on Friday night.

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Haven't the C&G already confirmed they're doing some renovation work on Friday night and that's why they need part of the car park closed? Honestly feels like clutching at straws placing them there.

Car park looks fine to me and the Trucks, actual Trucks can mean only one thing, A Foos, Radiohead, Ed Sheeran mega band playing their first live set together! Can't wait.

Just now, 5co77ie said:

coincidence - that NASA are announcing at 6pm - and there's speculation where Big Dave will be at 6pm?

The real story here is how big-for-their-boots NASA have got that even they schedule announcements. Next they'll be sending out boarding passes for a select number of people that have to go to Mars to find a code thats written in the dust which correlates to a intergalactic co-ordinate where they will find a music venue called the Crater and Gravity where the fucking foo fighters are playing.

2 minutes ago, andyhh said:

Their Twitter responses aren't fully denying that Foos will be playing on Saturday, I think it's more of case of getting more publicity over the next couple of days. 

But then again I am a cynical bastard. 

Capture.PNG

pretty sure there was another tweet yesterday that specifically confirmed a 'private event'.....