First wave of Acts have just been announced:

Fatboy Slim
Jess Glynne
Eric Prydz
George Ezra
Elrow
Rag N Bone Man
Wiley

Also as it is Disclosure and Rudimentals Festival they'll be headlining it as well. What do people think?

Personally I think it seems quite dull. Jess Glynne and Eric Prydz are the highlights imo but I'm probably gonna wait till the next wave to decide now.

On Facebook, it's seems that Jess Glynne is one of the headliners... Awful.

IMG_1034.PNG

I don't have a problem with Jess Glynne but that's a bit of a shit headliner alright 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38739338/jess-glynne-and-fatboy-slim-to-headline-wildlife-festival looks like disclosure and rudimental aren't headlining. Disclosure possibly to do a dj set as I doubt they wouldn't turn up

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38739338/jess-glynne-and-fatboy-slim-to-headline-wildlife-festival looks like disclosure and rudimental aren't headlining. Disclosure possibly to do a dj set as I doubt they wouldn't turn up

Fatboy Slim headlining!? Fucking hell, considering it's looking like it's sister festival Parklife has Frank Ocean headlining one day they've dropped a bit of a bollock on this one if those two being the headliners is right

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fatboy Slim headlining!? Fucking hell, considering it's looking like it's sister festival Parklife has Frank Ocean headlining one day they've dropped a bit of a bollock on this one if those two being the headliners is right

Remember it's his home town, it's easy to book him because of that.

Jess Glyne is headlining the main stage on the Friday and Fatboy slim takes the Warehouse project stage.

Leaves Saturday free, and after Disclosures statement on social media saying they are taking a break apart from turning up at Wildlife it suggests they will headline Saturday

Both Rudimental and Disclosure are playing this year however Rudimental are doing a DJ set.

2 for 1 tickets going on sale tomorrow at 9am through ticketmaster for 24 hours.

Fatboy slims set at spaceport at bestival was dope. How come disclosure aren't on the line up?