Lollapalooza Paris 2017 - Wristbands

Jenni_la_la

Hi guys,

Wondering if you could help!

I missed my chance to buy a pair Lollapalooza Paris 2017 tickets when they first came out but managed to score a couple via Viagogo from a third party seller. I know for their previous festivals in America, Lollapalooza would usually ship out wrist bands for entry, however I've had no mention of this when purchasing the tickets.

Is this different for the Paris festival? Will the wristbands only be available at the gate instead?

Would really appreciate it if you could help!

17 minutes ago, Jenni_la_la said:

Hi guys,

Wondering if you could help!

I missed my chance to buy a pair Lollapalooza Paris 2017 tickets when they first came out but managed to score a couple via Viagogo from a third party seller. I know for their previous festivals in America, Lollapalooza would usually ship out wrist bands for entry, however I've had no mention of this when purchasing the tickets.

Is this different for the Paris festival? Will the wristbands only be available at the gate instead?

Would really appreciate it if you could help!

I wouldn't know about Paris, but I did go to Lollapalooza Berlin in September, which is the only other European version of the festival. All we had until the gate was a printed out eticket with a bar code and we then got our wristbands as we entered the festival.

I'd message the Festival personally, because I seem to remember Berlin never actually stated what was happening with wristbands so we were abit uneasy until we actually got in!   

15 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

I wouldn't know about Paris, but I did go to Lollapalooza Berlin in September, which is the only other European version of the festival. All we had until the gate was a printed out eticket with a bar code and we then got our wristbands as we entered the festival.

I'd message the Festival personally, because I seem to remember Berlin never actually stated what was happening with wristbands so we were abit uneasy until we actually got in!   

Thank you so much! I feel a little better XD

Went to Lolla Berlin aswell and just as said above, just print 'm out and give 'm in at the entrance and then you'll get your wristband. I think it'll be the same in Paris, would be strange if it wasn't but had the same thoughts going to Berlin aswell because we were never really sure if it was all "okay" you know but it was :)

On 25/01/2017 at 8:51 PM, arcuse said:

Went to Lolla Berlin aswell and just as said above, just print 'm out and give 'm in at the entrance and then you'll get your wristband. I think it'll be the same in Paris, would be strange if it wasn't but had the same thoughts going to Berlin aswell because we were never really sure if it was all "okay" you know but it was :)

Thank you guys :)