BBC 6 Music Festival 2017

dentalplan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

Wait, so I'm going down to Manchester on Friday to see Car Seat Headrest who are now playing in my hometown the day after? Fuck right off :lol:

As soon as they were announced I thought of you :lol: I take it your accomodation and all that is fully booked now or are you going to cancel it?

6 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

As soon as they were announced I thought of you :lol: I take it your accomodation and all that is fully booked now or are you going to cancel it?

We're meant to be staying with a mate so it's easily cancelled. Think the plan will be to try for tickets on Friday for the Saturday night and if we don't get them we'll have Manchester as a back up. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

We're meant to be staying with a mate so it's easily cancelled. Think the plan will be to try for tickets on Friday for the Saturday night and if we don't get them we'll have Manchester as a back up. 

Bear in mind they might not play a full set at 6music

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

Slightly so I think 

CSH are headlining their show so I reckon it'll be the full caboodle. Only four acts on between doors at 5pm and curfew at 10:30pm.

The separately ticketed venues and stuff makes it less of a knockout but still pretty good, certainly if you're local of course. Matt Davies night on Friday looks pretty balling - I'd love that.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Weird. Maybe he's playing Edinburgh on the night in a yet unannounced show? No offence to Wedding Present, Temples et al. but it seems a waste of one of the biggest acts at the event to have him on in the early afternoon.

Only £10 for the day stuff too so definitely a strange one, maybe just an acoustic set? 

3 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

He doesn't have any tour dates announced for the UK does he yet? 

Certainly not coming over for a one off show

New album is out 7th April, is likely he's over here doing a bit of press to promote it. 

Would think he'd announce a London show at least though. 

Would be good to see him on the Sunday in Glasgowtown.