Kendal calling 2017 vehicle live in tickets

Freebie

Hi everyone :P

Got my  kendal calling ticketS but desperately need a Live in vehicle ticket :wacko:

Seen some earlier posts and I'm wondering if anyone out there has picked up any via the waiting list yet? Anybody got any  suggestions for other sites for picking one up? And of course if your selling one feel free to message me :rolleyes:

oh... And Maxino Park is a stick on to play this year surely? 

Cheers

You'll probably find that they'll have kept a selection o all tickets to be released after the first announcement, after that there's always a release of tickets that haven't been fully paid for in the 'pay monthly' scheme. But they're unlikely to be released until June. 

Good luck finding one at a decent price if you're checking the resale sites

Keeping the digits crossed for you, keep an eye on ebay and your usual big business ticket tout sites. Friend got one last year off Ebay, sadly had to pay over the odds but bagged one. There was a few for sale on getmein etc but again about double the face price.

Good luck and see you in the fields.