Line up prediction game 2017

ramragon

heres the league as it stands after the 1st announcement, the initials in brackets are the bands that scored for you, please bare in mind that if ive missed points of anyones then its not deliberate ! just message me and i'll correct it when I get a chance. cheers

7 points    Richall (ft,s,msp,jb,r&m,s,cw)

6 points    Paulgott (msp,tc,ster,sla,ta,ff)

5 points    paddyclark (ft,jb,ss,j,c)

comfortably numb (ft,ff,ss,jb,tc)

4 points   lochland (s,kn,tc,ft)

JKb1 (ft,msp,s,jb)

ramragon (ft,kn,bw,lc)

thurlow (tsb,tc,r&m,s)

festival fan from fife (ff,msp,s,tc)

3 points  emandjay (s,r&m,ft)

dannyfletcher (ft,msp,jb)

pooleyjp (ft,tc,s)

sharkey007 (s,ft,tsb)

2 points  mr grump (jb,msp)

the salmon (ft,msp)

port-a-loo pete (ff,tc)

jamj (msp,lc)

tezshields (ft,ss)

bottonrob (msp,ft)

1 point   ashle (ff)

kevd  (tc)

zippy70 (msp)

like I say, any errors just let me know !

nothing deliberate

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ramragon said:

heres the league as it stands after the 1st announcement, the initials in brackets are the bands that scored for you, please bare in mind that if ive missed points of anyones then its not deliberate ! just message me and i'll correct it when I get a chance. cheers

7 points    Richall (ft,s,msp,jb,r&m,s,cw)

6 points    Paulgott (msp,tc,ster,sla,ta,ff)

5 points    paddyclark (ft,jb,ss,j,c)

comfortably numb (ft,ff,ss,jb,tc)

4 points   lochland (s,kn,tc,ft)

JKb1 (ft,msp,s,jb)

ramragon (ft,kn,bw,lc)

thurlow (tsb,tc,r&m,s)

festival fan from fife (ff,msp,s,tc)

3 points  emandjay (s,r&m,ft)

dannyfletcher (ft,msp,jb)

pooleyjp (ft,tc,s)

sharkey007 (s,ft,tsb)

2 points  mr grump (jb,msp)

the salmon (ft,msp)

port-a-loo pete (ff,tc)

jamj (msp,lc)

tezshields (ft,ss)

bottonrob (msp,ft)

1 point   ashle (ff)

kevd  (tc)

zippy70 (msp)

like I say, any errors just let me know !

nothing deliberate

Excellent job mate :)

Some would say that my name should be in the bronze medal position based on alphabetical order :ph34r:

Didn`t see your name at first but I eventually found it as I worked my way down the list  :P

1 hour ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Some would say that my name should be in the bronze medal position based on alphabetical order :ph34r:

Didn`t see your name at first but I eventually found it as I worked my way down the list  :P

It's a marathon, not a sprint! My picks are on the undercard!

By the way, see you in the fields!

1 hour ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

I was gonna do another league with cumulative scores on it but I realised I'd have to do division 2 to fit you in so I scrapped the idea !

2 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

had a quick scan for you @ramragon based on the Tim Peaks and House Party Annoucements from yesterday

Looks like its a extra point for Mr Grump (Everly Pregnant Brothers) and Lochland (Thomas Turgoose) think the rest of us missed out on the opportunity to add to the scores

Didn't realise there had even been an announcement as I've either been on nightshift or in bed all week ! I'll get it updated over the next few days bud, cheers

5 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

had a quick scan for you @ramragon based on the Tim Peaks and House Party Annoucements from yesterday

Looks like its a extra point for Mr Grump (Everly Pregnant Brothers) and Lochland (Thomas Turgoose) think the rest of us missed out on the opportunity to add to the scores

I think you'll also find that I had 'The Rhythm Method' who's been confirmed for Tim Peaks...told everyone it was a marathon, not a sprint!

On 03/02/2017 at 9:59 AM, thurlow84 said:

I have the Blinders from that latest announcement

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

only the woodland to announce by my reckoning

I still feel that there are some additions to main stage.

At present there are only 15 performers on the line up page of the KC website with 3 of these playing Thursday night.

According to the line up page on efests they have 20 performers on main stage, with 4 of them playing Thursday night.

Irrespective of which one we go with I still think there are some more main stage to come (unless already announced but not assigned to main stage yet) as we can expect 7/8 per day (currently only got 5/6 per day).

Edited by Mr_Grump
Typo

I can't remember any main stage announcements coming as late as this in the past. I hope you're right though Grump. Efest has 18 acts listed on the Main Stage but they have the Hotpots, Slaves, Pale White, Man and the Echo and nothing but Thieves listed as "stage unknown" I'd imagine at least 3 of those acts would be on the main stage, the Hotpots for sure !! Unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll start and make some sense of the final line up and update the league, it'll be sorted before the end of the weekend. Bare with me because there's no alphabetic list of band's this year so it means lots of scrolling up and down !

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, ramragon said:

I'll start and make some sense of the final line up and update the league, it'll be sorted before the end of the weekend. Bare with me because there's no alphabetic list of band's this year so it means lots of scrolling up and down !

is it the end of the weekend yet, have you found out that richall won yet?

or has someone taken the title at the last moment?