Site / Forum annoyances

20 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Regulars who change their avatar

- You know who people are (well in a forum sense) and regulars who change confuse me.

I like a picture I know. Simple things for simple minds.

Thank you.

Sorry. I got all excited when Radiohead were announced, but never liked it. What do you think of the new one, other than being confusing?

7 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Threads that just turn into lists, such as:

"Who would you like to see at Glastonbury"

"What unlikely acts would you like to see at Glastonbury"

"Radiohead"

But other than those, and the odd knob, this place is ace.

Stone Roses

David Byrne

Pearl Jam

KLF

EMF

The bends

Only one really, and that's when people get a bit heated about music preferences/tastes. 

Don't we all believe that our personal taste in music is the best because, well, it's our taste and we like what we like. 

Although I do find myself resisting when people make claims like Robbie Williams or Ronan Keating would make a great Pyramid headliner :mellow: Or was that another Glastonbury nightmare.

Regarding the username, I wanted to change mine straight after purely because I just used my name and two initials. How original! 

Edited by joeltg

25 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time, a long time...

When you're watching, do you like to shout "How long?" after his first "a long time", or is that just me?

Other things I say in Old Ben voice nearly daily; "Ninety-four", "Who's the more foolish; the fool or the fool who follows?", "You must do what you feel is right, of course" and obv "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy".

20 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

When you're watching, do you like to shout "How long?" after his first "a long time", or is that just me?

Other things I say in Old Ben voice nearly daily; "Ninety-four", "Who's the more foolish; the fool or the fool who follows?", "You must do what you feel is right, of course" and obv "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy".

I'm a big fan of saying 'Hello there!' like this, whenever I take off a hood

giphy.gif

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I'm a bit fan of saying 'Hello there!' like this, whenever I take off a hood

giphy.gif

Oh my god I've been subconciously doing this for years and not actually realising it was Old Ben! Apart from no hoods involved, it's my general greeting.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN