Jamiroquai

Justiceforcedave

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Chic yes, Jamiriquai probably not. 

I'm not sure Jay's ego could take others above him.

I don't quite get that though. I woulda thought an egotistical person would think themselves above playing a smaller stage, rather than a smaller slot on the largest stage.

Just now, eFestivals said:

that's the only support slot I'm aware of J playing in 15+years ... given who the act is, I reckon his ego got suppressed for that one.

Has he done much live stuff recently though ? Has his ego not shrunk a bit what with him not being in the public eye so much the last few years ?

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Chic yes, Jamiriquai probably not. 

I'm not sure Jay's ego could take others above him.

Could potentially fit in above Gibb, would mean he'd be 'above' the legend so to speak so might be a suitable massage to his ego.

Theoretically the headliners of the top four stages on the Sunday could be Sheeran, Green Day, Jamiroquai and Flaming Lips. All 4 have been confirmed, rumoured or spoken of for their respective slots so entirely plausible it could happen. It won't, but the fact it's possible shows not only the strength of the festival but how little we know of who is actually likely to headline the major stages.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think the chances are very slim now.

I've left them in the rumours for now, because logically there's still that chance. I personally don't think there's any chance now.

not the answer  i would love to read, but yes, thats my thoughts as well.

:(

I think any chance that was there has now gone. Two nights at the o2 probably proved to be far more lucrative than a performance at the farm. I'm gutted as would have loved to seen them, and will miss their UK tour in November on account of not being in the country. Hopefully they will be announced later but I would be surprised 

9 minutes ago, Jugtanion said:

Gone the dream. You can't always get what you want, but given the strength of the lineup, its perhaps greedy to expect Jamiroquai on there as well.

Looking at it in a positive way it's one less clash to worry about!

Just now, TunaBaby said:

Looking at it in a positive way it's one less clash to worry about!

It is, although it wouldve been Sunday in any event, and we know that Sheeran is up then, so given I'll be elsewhere, was hoping it'd be Jamiroquai. Although wait for a month when the stages are announced and I'll probably have a clash in any event.