Kris Kristofferson.....

waterfalls212434

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Confirmed apprently http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/glastonbury-festival-2017-kris-kristofferson-confirms-pyramid-stage-appearance-on-his-website/story-30061228-detail/story.html

this storys a few hours old, noone posted it up yet? slacking efests forum, slacking haha

The story came from here... 

1 hour ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Confirmed apprently http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/glastonbury-festival-2017-kris-kristofferson-confirms-pyramid-stage-appearance-on-his-website/story-30061228-detail/story.html

this storys a few hours old, noone posted it up yet? slacking efests forum, slacking haha

They almost certainly got that 'scoop' via here. And fair play to the person who trawled through KK's website to find that info, good spot.  Great to have another legend playing, even if he isn't perhaps everyone's cuppa.

1 minute ago, play it cool said:

They almost certainly got that 'scoop' via here. And fair play to the person who trawled through KK's website to find that info, good spot.  Great to have another legend playing, even if he isn't perhaps everyone's cuppa.

I defo think he's worth a watch, loved Blade 1 and 2. Might as well venture to the Pyramid once on Friday.

3 hours ago, st dan said:

I also have no real clue who Kris Kristofferson is, but i now have a great false name that I can give the train ticket inspectors when I have 'misplaced' my ticket. 

hehehe, you know that Guy Fawkes, when he was poking around in the Houses of Parliament and was arrested for the Gunpowder Plot, initially gave his name as John Johnson. Always struck me as ludicrously unimaginative and unconvincing as a false name. '...er of Johntown, Johnshire'

• 2 months later...