Wireless Festival 2017

NickisGinger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Seem to recall something about Chance cancelling some of his dates later in the year so guessing it's him?

Way Out West in (?) Sweden had booked him, and they say he's cancelled all of his festival dates "in august" - so it looks like Wireless might be OK. I should have thought a bit harder.

Looks like he's blown out WoW (and Oya) for a USA festival. Nice!

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Way Out West in (?) Sweden had booked him, and they say he's cancelled all of his festival dates "in august" - so it looks like Wireless might be OK. I should have thought a bit harder.

Pukklepop too.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Which USA festival? Lollapalooza?!

Edited by aidenlangan95

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Please help, I'm planning on buying a 2 day Friday + Sunday ticket

Does anyone know how these tickets will come? Will it be 2 individual day tickets (eg. One paper ticket for Friday and another for sunday)? or will it be a combined ticket that i need t bring on both days to gain entry (eg a ticket that says Friday + Sunday on it) or will it be a wristband eg i get a wristband in the post or I take my ticket to the festival to exchange it for a wristband

Hope this makes sense. I have a friend who wants to go the friday, n i wanna go the sunday... is there a way we can both get in on the one 2 day ticket just on separate days?

6 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They'll be separate tickets. Wireless don't do any combo tickets, even for weekend tickets.

Thanks so much. I bought my tickets yday. What I wanna do is completely ok right? Me n my friend are splitting the tickets, he takes the Friday n I'm taking the Sunday tickets