2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah it might be for me too. The end of this month will likely be the next Reading announcement and I'd imagine if they are there it'll be in that but I doubt it.

I'm probably going to pick up a SW4 ticket during pre-sale on Wednesday. £55 incl. fees for Pendulum is a great price, and can easily flog on if Pendulum crop up in a convenient slot at Reading or Glastonbury. Time to re-visit their Live at Brixton album!

11 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I'm probably going to pick up a SW4 ticket during pre-sale on Wednesday. £55 incl. fees for Pendulum is a great price, and can easily flog on if Pendulum crop up in a convenient slot at Reading or Glastonbury. Time to re-visit their Live at Brixton album!

Fair, Reading is one I don't want but if it happened I'd rather it was Eminem's sub but he will sell his day out easily enough without them so it won't be. Can't be bothered with Kasabian again tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, atomised said:

Pretty sure Deadmau5 had already been confirmed as the  other headliner. Knife Party are just on the bill

In fact a simple check of the efests article wouldve confirmed that for you.

They'll be closing another stage, doesn't stop them being the next Sunday headliner to be announced.