Truck 2017

McCor

I can imagine it is going to be lower down announcement to really drill home the sales. They are expecting to sell out so there is no need to push the sales with a MASSIVE announcement. Would be lovely just to see a couple of bigger names like lucy rose and glass animals or the flaming lips. but I don't have any hopes because all i want is already on the line up. what a corker.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deaf Havana, Idris Elba, LOADS of good additions!

This will be my first year at Truck. Any more announcements to come do we know? There's a smaller band called The Amazons who I'm really hoping to be there. Any ideas of anyone else still possible? Or have we had the whole lineup now?

First year but I'm very very excited to see everyone. Went to Reading last year so this will be quite the comparison!

Happy with the announcement of PABH and Wstr, also listening to Jamie Lenman last night and thinking he will be a must see once I've heard more so thinking they'll be plenty of clashes for me at Truck.

14 hours ago, oscs said:

This will be my first year at Truck. Any more announcements to come do we know? There's a smaller band called The Amazons who I'm really hoping to be there. Any ideas of anyone else still possible? Or have we had the whole lineup now?

First year but I'm very very excited to see everyone. Went to Reading last year so this will be quite the comparison!

The 3 main stages - Truck stage, Market and The Nest are almost complete looking at last years lineup. Just 13 more acts to announce but I'd imagine they'll be fairly small acts.

I was also hoping for The Amazons so hopefully they will be a last minute addition but I don't think any main stage acts of note were announced after the 2nd announcement last year. There are quite a few other smaller stages to be announced which are the barn (an actual barn so gets hot and very smelly), a 4th stage which was taken over by BBC Introducing Oxford last year which included acts like Inheaven and Baby Strange, a tent called palm city which just played unknown DJs and a few bars with local acts playing in them too.

So much smaller that Reading so it's completely different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-9 at 1:20 AM, keith kim said:

i am first time to this festival. is there any shuttle between festival site and didcot parkway?

Uh, I vaguely recall this being the case, but I'm not sure. Send em a Tweet!

@rawaudioinput Was there a shuttle or did you walk to Didcot that day of your own accord

Edited by Yellow_Fellow

"Train

Didcot Parkway Station is on the First Great Western Line and you can get there direct from Reading, London, Bristol, South Wales, Birmingham and The North. There are then connecting busses or taxis direct to the site.

Returning via Train

There will be railway engineering work between Didcot Parkway and Oxford affecting those travelling home towards Oxford, Birmingham and the North. Plan your journey at GWR.com/Oxford2017

Trains to South Wales, Bristol, Reading and London will not be affected."

The Truck site seems to suggest there are buses and taxis available to the site!

4 hours ago, thebighairyone said:

Dear All,

My First time at truck this year, I know that you can take booze into the arena with you, was wondering as to whether there were rules about taking food in???

there is no divide between the campsite and the arena so you are free to take what you wish between the two:D